20 Signs You're From Royersford, Pa.

20 Signs You're From Royersford, Pa.

You know your from Royersford when...

423
20 Signs You're From Royersford, Pa.
www.royersfordborough.org

Did you grow up in Royersford, or the surrounding area's?

Are there some things that will forever remind you of the area?

Whether you left for college, or left to go thrive in a career, Royersford will always have a place in your heart.

Here are some signs you most certainly grew up in Royersford.

1. Annamarie’s is your favorite place to get breakfast.

Although the line may be out the door on the weekend, the pancakes are bigger than your face and to DIE for.

2. Your favorite childhood park is Manderach Park.

Even though its in the town right next to Royersford, it is one of the biggest parks with huge slides, a tire swing, recreational fields, and a track.

3. Suzy Jo Donuts

Probably one of the best donuts you will ever have. It has moved from its original location in Royersford where it was since 2004, to right down the street in Limerick, behind Dairy Queen and The Peanut Bar.

4. The Royersford Wawa is the best place to “meet up.”

No matter where you live in the area, everyone knows where Royersford Wawa is. So if you need to meet someone to follow them somewhere, Rofo Wawa is the spot.

5. If it's between 7 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. or 2:20 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., there is no way in hell you are getting past Spring-Ford Senior High-school.

The traffic is ridiculous with all the students that can drive to and from school, and everyone trying to get in and out.

6. Lakeside Amusement Park

No matter how young or old you are, you have heard of the amusement park that used to be in Royersford. It was located right on Township Line Road, right where the Kohls and Giant now stand. The amusement park is a historical past of Royersford, and its history lives on.

7. The Sacred Heart Fair.

Every year the Sacred Heart Fair is in the heart of Royersford, right at Sacred Heart Church, and even though it may be small, you bet that every one and their mother is at that fair.

8. Applebee’s half-priced appetizers.

If you live in Royersford, or the surrounding towns (Limerick, Collegeville, Spring City). You have found yourself at Applebee’s after 9 o’clock for half priced apps with all your friends. Either if it was before or after a sporting event, it is the best deal around.

9. You always went to the Royersford Halloween Parade.

Whether you were in it or not, you were there. You wanted to bring your little siblings all dressed up and wanted to pick up a few pieces of candy.

10. Nelsons ice cream will forever be your favorite.

There is no chance that you have tried better ice cream than your homemade Nelsons, in the heart of Royersford. You have definitely stood in line to get this delicious ice cream.

11. When you heard there was going to be a Sonic coming you almost sh*t your pants.

Why? Because what’s better than an food and milkshake drive-in, and people coming to your car on rollerblades. Also, happy hour didn’t kill your pocket.

12. The fire truck that comes around every year with Santa on it.

You’ll hear him coming, don’t miss out on your candy cane!

13. French Quarter Bistro

Yummy food, great brews. What else do you need? Right down Royersford's very own main street. French Quarter Bistro's atmosphere and food is delightful.

14. Brooke Elementary’s Olympic Day.

One of the funniest days of the year, whether your helping out or a little kiddie participating.

15. Toms Bar

You're hometown bar that had been around since 62' ! Since it's right near Spring-Ford School District, you're sure to run into some old teachers and friends.

16. Rita's First Day of Spring.

Get your free water ice! The line is outrageous, but the water ice is worth it!

17. Countdown at Christ Church of the Valley (Movie Church).

Whether it was countdown for New Years Eve, a fundraising party, or a birthday party.
We all have gone to the movie church, and it's pretty awesome there.

18. 7/11.

Don’t forget about where all the kids who smoked cigs in high school used to hang before and after school.

19. The Schuylkill River.

You've either fished, boated, tree swung, or swam in the river at some point.

20. Friday Night football games.

Whether you’re a student or alumni, you’ll never forgot going to football games on Fridays in the Stadium. You also can’t forget those cheese fries.