XDV for Windows, PC and Mac – Free Download

Well, Guys! If you are looking to install the XDV on your PC so then you guys have to read out the remaining article. In this article, we will find 2 ways for installing the XDV App on PC through BlueStacks & Nox app player. But you are also able to use any one of the…

Read More: XDV for Windows

1438

Well, the XDV app is the best surveillance application that is available to download just for free on Android devices. The app allows users to run the videos of P2P cams simply from their Android devices. The XDV app also runs operations/functionality of video cams wirelessly. Though no heavy wires & cables are needed for the live view of the cam. All you have to do is just enter the IP address of the cam in the application & connect the device with an internet connection. At a time when it is done, you can now watch the live streaming of the cam on the Android device.

The app is also able to record cam videos. All live videos of the cam are also recorded & saved on the SD card or the cloud storage of the application. Furthermore, stored videos include options like Play, Pause, Forward, & back up. Well, guys not only that you are able to also listen to the audio & take screenshots as people like. In addition, you guys are able to also view videos in both portrait & also landscape mode.

Moreover, the XDV app also has the feature of a motion detector. However, his feature notifies users instinctively simply when this application detects motion in the video. XDV application also able to runs various cams at once. For all cams, you guys have to must to enter the IP address. So in order to conclude, we are able to also say that XDV is also the perfect surveillance application. That permits users to run the working of IP cams with DVR & IPC feature.

Comparison With Other Apps

AKASO GO is an app that is able to help you to control your action camera just from a distance just to shoot hard-to-reach footage & also preview them simply from your phone device. The app also makes a stunning video simply with disorderly effects & also shares it with social media. However, AKASO GO is one of the apps which is on the top of the list of Tools category applications on the Google Play store. The app also has got the best rating points & reviews as well. Recently, AKASO GO for Windows also has got over 10,000+ App installations & 2-star average user accumulated rating points. Enhanced by the Cnest.

Well, the XDV app is the best surveillance application that is available to download just for free on Android devices. The app allows users to run the videos of P2P cams simply from their Android devices. The XDV app also runs operations/functionality of video cams wirelessly. Though no heavy wires & cables are needed for the live view of the cam.

All you have to do is just enter the IP address of the cam in the application & connect the device with an internet connection. At a time when it is done, you can now watch the live streaming of the cam on the Android device. According to the Google Play store, the total installations of the app are 1000,000+, Current version is 1.0.22. Offered by the WisdomPlus. The applications also have got the best rating points and reviews as well. The XDV app is on the top of the list of Photography category apps on the Google Play Store.

Features of XDV for Windows

Permits you to live stream real-time videos: Well, Guys do you like to know that what is happening in your home on-the-go? So this app is also able to make this a reality for you. With the help of the XDV app, you can also live stream all the real-time videos of your surveillance cameras just from the device where the application is installed.

High-quality images: Some applications are not too good when it comes to recording images. Generally, they will record low-quality images just like that you have to strain in order to view these videos simply from your office. However, this is not right. There is good news for you that this app is also able to record videos of high quality. As well as the images that are recorded here are of high quality too.