Would You Rather: Miami University Edition | The Odyssey Online

Would You Rather: Miami University Edition

Pick your poison- Oxford, OH edition

81

Whenever I get bored, Netflix isn't doing it for me or I'm out of Snapchats and Instagrams to stalk, I go to a game of mine: Would You Rather. My friends and I will randomly spit start game up and find out a lot about each other. Our version gets a little weird, so here's a cleaned up version for all my bored peers at Miami University.

Would you rather have a meal plan work at Brick or Kroger?

This is a really tough one for me. I think in the long run, I would benefit more financially if my meal plan worked at Kroger, but I just have to go with Brick. I'll save money and stop hating myself every time I wake up after a night there, which is better than groceries. So, hit me up for trashcans and I'll be shopping at MacCracken Market in the mean time.

Would you rather have Brick give away fried chicken every day or have Brick give away slices of Will's pizza every day?

Team fried chicken. It's nice walking outside and being greeted by a table filled with Will's, but nothing beats that scalding hot, crispy fried chicken. I may look like a maniac eating it, but whatever.

Would you rather always be guaranteed a table at Patterson's or never have to wait in the dreaded Chipotle line?

Gonna go with Patterson's on this one. I like Chipotle, but I eat Patterson's way more. Online ordering for Chipotle is doable for me, but there's nothing you can do to make waiting at least 45 minutes at Patterson's every time any easier.

Would you rather have SDS pizza or Papa Johns?

I'm shocked and saddened by the number of my friends who have never tried SDS. Every time I order pizza with them it has to be Papa Johns, but when it's my call, I'm going with SDS. I'm not even ashamed to say that I have their phone greeting memorized when you call; I can never pass up their all day everyday special.

Would you rather have your bathroom look like the Brick's or have your floors look like Brick's?

I keep going back and forth with this one, but I'm going to go with floors. Even though it's a wet, dirty, sticky mess I think I could tolerate it more than the bathrooms. Although, those inspirational "don't text your ex" and "you're beautiful" graffiti on the bathroom stalls could be nice to have at home.

Would you rather have unlimited Bagel & Deli or unlimited Skyline?

This question will be easy to answer for most people since there's a strong showing of people who hate skyline and people who worship it. But without a doubt, the answer is Skyline for me. Coneys, 3ways, and chilitos oh my!

Would you rather always be able to skip the lines for the bars or skip the lines for food (dining hall and uptown)?

Bars. Especially bars in the winter or bars when they're at capacity. Nothing is worse than that. Nothing.

Would you rather have 8:30s every day, even Friday, or live in Peabody?

Personally, this is the hardest one for me. I am not a morning person and not having Friday classes is such a beautiful thing. On the other hand, Peabody is a hike and it's kind of sketch. I struggle saying this, but I'm going to go with 8:30s.

Would you rather only be able to eat at Sushi Nara or 45 East for the rest of the year?

I basically eat Nara once a week, so clearly the answer is Nara for me. I switch off every time between Pad Thai and sushi so I could easily have that as my only food source. 45 is really good and has a larger variety, but I need my sushi fix.

Would you rather eat week old I Love Sushi or eat week old dining hall chicken?

You really can't win with this one, but either way you're going to be on your bathroom floor puking after. I know I love sushi, but I don't love I Love Sushi. I'm going to have to go with dining hall chicken. Honestly, neither of them are that edible, especially after a week.

I hope I am not too severely judged for any of my choices on here, but for those who agree with me, high-five. I could have made this a lot more aggressive, so stay tuned and maybe I'll release the unrated version in the future.