What Your New Year's Resolution Should Be Based On Your Zodiac Sign | The Odyssey Online

What Your New Year's Resolution Should Be Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Let's start 2021 off right.

26

Can't think of a New Year's Resolution? Here are some fun ideas you can try based on your zodiac sign!

Capricorn: Bullet journaling or keeping an assignment book.

With your social calendar filling up as much as it can during a pandemic, it might get confusing which Zoom call you have to answer that day. Having an assignment book can help keep all your socially distanced gatherings and FaceTime calls in check and bullet journaling is one fun and relaxing way to do this.

Taurus: Try cooking or baking some new foods.

Get into the kitchen and get creative! Try cooking one new thing each week. Baking and cooking can be great ways to relax and you learn something new too. There are thousands of online recipes that you can try and don't be afraid to make the recipes your own by changing it up a bit.

Sagittarius: Traveling!

As soon as this pandemic is over, go on those trips that you've always wanted to. I know it sucks right now being stuck inside your home and not being able to go to different places, but as soon as you can, make it a goal of yours to travel to different and exciting places.

Cancer: Channel your inner Picasso.

Use whatever medium you want—from paint, to markers, crayons and colored pencils—you have so many options to choose from. Art allows you to express yourself without words, and sometimes, that's what a person needs. Take some time during quarantine to maybe sketch one of your favorite photographs, or lay some newspaper down and splatter paint a canvas.

Leo: Get a new wardrobe or invest in skin care.

You should always be about loving yourself — a new wardrobe or skin care can help accomplish boosting your confidence! These activities should be more fun than a nuisance — your wardrobe should reflect who you are and what your style is, and finding new skin care products can be fun once you find the right matches.

Virgo: Try reading more.

Finding the right book can be just as good as getting a perfectly made iced coffee from your favorite coffee shop. Reading can allow you to escape from your busy mind and social media. Local libraries are the best ways to find books- they're free and there are thousands of options to choose from.

Libra: Declutter those chaotic spaces in your house.

You know those areas where things just pile up and you say to yourself "I'll get to that later." Well, it's later now. I promise you, once you unclutter those areas, you'll feel like you can do anything this new year.

Scorpio: Journal more.

As a fellow Scorpio, I know emotions can bottle up inside of us and it can be hard when we can't express them verbally. Journaling can really help with this—you don't have to share it with anyone, but once you just get all your thoughts out of your mind, you will feel 100% better.

Gemini: Go on more walks.

Go out and enjoy nature. Just breathing in fresh air can help boost your mood and make you feel better. Of course during a pandemic, you should be wearing a mask and practice social distancing from people, but you don't have to distance yourself from the outside all together.

Aquarius: Volunteer.

Right now, it might be hard finding opportunities that allow you to volunteer, but if you do happen to find someplace, volunteering can be found to be really rewarding. It's an opportunity to help, and no matter where you end up, your efforts will always be appreciated.

Aries: Yoga!

Yoga is a great way to stay active, and it doesn't require any equipment. Yoga can help maintain stress and keep you relaxed, but you're still moving and stretching your body. Even if it's only for 10 minutes or 30 minutes a day, yoga can help maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Pisces: Take more photos or hang more photographs in your house.

Photographs can be a great way to remember the good times, and although 2020 sucked for most people, it is always good to hold on to the brighter moments. If you capture the memories that made you laugh and smile, there's always a reminder that good things are always around you.