What You Actually Need For Your Dorm Room

11 Necessities for College Life As Told By "The Office."

491
The College Helper

Back to college is just around the corner folks. Here are 11 must-haves for your college dorm this school year, coming straight from a renowned college student herself (#yw). Also, here are some best moment GIFs from "The Office," because why not!?

1. A huge TV is essential for living with several people; that way everyone can enjoy avoiding their five-page papers watching repeated episodes of "The Office" on Netflix after class.

2. What's better than a huge TV? Umm, a gloriously comfy cushion to watch it from, duh!

Preferably a HUGE comfy couch to where you can seat both you and your friends for an awesome snuggle session. Bring on the bromances.

3. A tub of already purchased snacks from your wonderful, caring mother is also key to not only saving your money along with saving trips to your local Sheetz, but it's also a great excuse for avoiding every day social interactions with your college stockers at the school cafeteria.

Not only that, but you can also use that time to catch up on your three week overdue homework...or just take a short three hour nap. (P.S. Make sure to label that sh*t, cause your roommates WILL take your food no matter how much they say they love you.)

4. Speaking of naps, your going to want to bring a super comfy blanket and three to four pillows just to be safe.

To say these beds are less than satisfactory would be an understatement folks. I mean these beds practically touch the floor when you sit on them. So just bring super comfy everything so you can endure countless hours of homework on a cloud of comfort.

5. As you probably well know, these rooms are U-G-L-Y.

Add some color to your room with fun decoration so that you don't return from one prison cell to another after classes.

6. A coffee maker is so crucial to dorm life, especially when you are hating your life during finals week with three tests and four papers.

All-nighters WILL happen...

7. Some childhood movies to help ease those rough days of countless hours of studying are key, especially on weekends when you're broke and bored AF.

8. I cannot stress enough how important good quality speakers are for college life.

Not only should they be good quality but if you really want to be cool, bring super loud ones too. Plus, it's not as swag constantly having to hear other people's music above your own sweet jams.

9. We all know candles are not allowed but do it anyway.

Candles help to give the room a nice homie feel and they smell way better and last much longer than a can of Febreeze. Just don't let them know.

10. Bring surge protector plugs with multiple outlets.

Chances are each of your roommates will be plugging in their chargers and their charger's chargers cause, ya know, it's the 21st century and all.

11. And for all of you that are lazy farts like I am, bring a huge hamper or two for dirty clothes.

Now that our mothers have left us for dead, us college students finally realize how much dirty laundry sucks. Not only do you have to wash and dry it, but you also have to fold it, too! And put it away! What the h*ll!? Umm, yeah no... Not happening!