What I'll Have To Do To See Justin Bieber In Concert Next Year | The Odyssey Online

What I'll Have To Do To See Justin Bieber In Concert Next Year

Never Say Never

13

Justin Bieber is back and in a big way!

Bieber released his brand new album "Purpose" November 13th and slayed the charts with his singles "Love yourself" at #1 and "Sorry" at #2 for 4 consecutive weeks. He is the first artist since Elvis Presley and the Beatles to knock himself off the number one spot. His album broke Spotify records with 205 Million streams globally and he nabbed himself a Grammy nomination for his feature on the Skrillex and Diplo track "Where Are Ü Now."

Bieber has been on every talk show from here to Kingdom come and just announced his tour dates for his U.S. and European tour in 2016. This kid is on top of the world, to say the least. Beliebers are shelling out serious dough to see him in concert. Nosebleeds seats for $200 to front row at a whopping $1900 EACH. Now I personally am a college student and I don't have two nickels to rub together. However, that's not going to stop me from seeing this beautiful crooner in action, I will just have to get creative. I have figured out what I have to do to see Justin Bieber in concert next year.

1. Don't pay your rent that month

2. Don't pay your rent for 6 months

3. Sell your organs on the black market

4. Win the lottery

5. Rig the lottery

6. Sell someone else's organs on the black market

7. Get plastic surgery and pretend you're a long lost Kardashian

8. Live in a tent

9. Mooch off of other people for food

10. Blackmail someone in the Royal family

11. Become an uber driver

12. Don't pay any of your bills

13. Be good at gambling

14. Tell your grandma that she forget your birthday once a week

15. Borrow money from all of your friends without telling them

16. Sell your blood

17. Deal drugs on the weekends

18. Live off of crackers

19. Move back in with your parents

20. Catfish someone on Ashley Madison and then threaten to tell their spouse

21. Find a sugar daddy

22. Find a sugar mama

23. Make your own money

24. Counterfeit style

25. Burn down your house for the insurance money

26. Be the creator of Facebook

27. Invest in the stock market

28. Go back in time and invent sliced bread

29. Grow up privileged

30. Rig the stock market

31. Sell your soul

32. Get vine famous

33. Take a penny from every take a penny leave a penny stores in your state

34. Rob a bank

35. That one is obvious

36. Get adopted by Daddy Warbucks

37. Marry an old billionaire

38. Wait for them to die

39. Find old man Crowley's will

40. Save your money

41. Sell everything you own and live in solitaire for a year

42. Marry a B list celebrity

43. Sell other people's blood

44. Pick up a few odd jobs

45. Find buried treasure