Welcome To 'Finding Dory' | The Odyssey Online

Welcome To 'Finding Dory'

We've been waiting for this for a lifetime.

50
Welcome To 'Finding Dory'

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015, we woke up to the belief that we would embark on just another ordinary day. Traditionally procrastinating getting out of bed to start my classes for the day, I scrolled through Facebook and it was very clear that I entered a world that was very different from when I left it the night before to go to sleep.

"Finding Dory" is here.

Now, I religiously watch Ellen DeGeneres videos on Facebook every single day when I’m done with classes. Because I have work during her television block, I am unable to engulf myself in the Ellen world and I have to rely on the power of Facebook for highlights of her daily show to be posted on “Ellentube” so I don’t miss all of the fun. Watching this trailer on "Finding Dory" was a dream come true as DeGeneres posted, “I’ve been waiting for ten years to show you this.Disney PixarFinding Dory‪#‎JustKeepSwimming.”

DID YOU NOT LOSE YOUR MIND TOO?

There are so many things to look forward to in June of 2016 when "Finding Dory" is set to be released, but here are just a few to get you even more excited!

1. The forgetfulness of our beloved Dory.

2. The only fish in the sea that is friends with sharks that are in an equivalent of an AA course…

“Fish are friends, not food.”

3. How Dory can never quite seem to get Nemo’s name right… but we love her anyway.

There was nothing more jaw dropping when Dory and Nemo FOUND EACH OTHER and she couldn't remember that she had been looking for him all along! My childhood heart... it hurt!

4. There is no child on this Earth who is going to forget the address from the movie…

…. P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. A place every kid wanted to go.

5. We all thought for a bit that we could communicate with whales.. but truth be told we really can’t like Dory can.

You would never think that the inside of a whale would look like such a good time, and so big...

6. Dory and Marlin’s journey on the EAC (East Australian Current) where we all want to have a friend like Crush and Squirt.

7. Dory is the ultimate side-kick. We all dreamed to have a friend just like her.

She gives the ultimate advice that our generation has taken with us since "Finding Nemo" hit the big screen.

Just keep swimming.

So for now, we wait patiently for "Finding Dory" to hit theaters and reminisce on the best "Finding Nemo" moments with our beloved Dory that will get us to June.

If you have neglected to watch the trailer, I highly recommend it. You will be brought back to a time in your life where all you needed was a few fish for a good laugh. I'll be patiently waiting for "Finding Dory" while I still clutch onto my stuffed "Nemo" that I got at the Disney store when "Finding Nemo" first hit theaters. I suggest you do the same.

https://www.facebook.com/ellentv/videos/1015388090...

I don’t know about you…but Disney Pixar is about to give us the treat of a lifetime.