10 Ways You Could Decorate Your Dorm Door This Year

1354
UMN

A dorm room can't be painted, can't be remodeled, and, unfortunately, you usually can't bring your own bed. But fear not! There are other creative ways to make your dorm room feel more creative and homey. Check out these awesome door decorations that college kids made.

Photo via Pinimg

Boo! This super easy Halloween-themed door is scary enough to be festive, but cute enough to take lots of pictures with. Just make sure you have lots of spare toilet paper, and a little construction paper.

Photo via Cody Slaughter

A little sass on your door is never a bad thing. Also, who doesn't like Pixar movies? This is super easy to make with a little drawing talent for the fish, and some paper for the words.

Photo via Pinimg

Sometimes, you can be sweet and tangy. For those of us who aren't big fans of Valentine's Day, this may be how we celebrate the holiday. It's still hilarious regardless of your intentions, and not too difficult to make. Although, cutting up the hearts will probably get kind of tedious after a while.

Photo via Raesher

The minion craze follows us all the way to a college campus, but this door isn't too hard to make. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, and a writing utensil. Hopefully your RA won't think you're a villain.

Photo via Pinimg

This is probably for the more advanced dorm door decorator, but still really cool! Find yourself some starry wrapping paper, and then some construction paper for the rest! Maybe get a stencil off the internet to help you with those details you may not be able to recreate perfectly.

Photo via Pinimg

This is pretty basic, and easy for any dorm door (as long as it's white). If it's not, you can always use white construction paper for the base. I'm sure you'd like to draw an Olaf on your door instead, but not all of us have the talent to do that.

Photo via Pinimg

Short, sweet, and to the point.

Photo via Pinimg

Paint chips on paint chips on paint chips. It may be tedious to put together, but it looks amazing and very colorful! Home Depot may be concerned with the amount of paint chips you're taking though. You should probably go with a buddy.

Photo via Pinimg

Gobble gobble. Thanksgiving gets grazed over so much during the fall/winter festivities, but these people decided to celebrate turkey season at their dorm. Very simple design if you know how to use scissors and glue.

Photo via Imgur

This is how you decorate Time Lord style. Be prepared, because a lot of people will probably be taking pictures in front of your Tardis, including your RA!

It doesn't take a whole lot of skill to decorate your door, so take some time this semester to get your creative juices flowing. You're only at college for a few years, and then when will you get the chance to do these kinds of things?