Upcoming Eateries in College Station, TX | The Odyssey Online

Upcoming Eateries in College Station, TX

New food. Whoop!

92
treehugger.com

I’m sure that we can all agree that College Station has been experiencing very rapid growth and development over the last few years. With the numerous new living establishments and an increase in student admission, the one thing we may be missing is more restaurant options. Listed below are the planned and projected food establishments that will be marking their territory in the Bryan-College Station area by late 2016 and 2017. Enjoy!

Berryhill Baja Grill

Berryhill’s tamales have been gracing the Houston area since 1928 with one man, a bicycle and a recipe. In 1993, the first Berryhill restaurant was born and is now known as the Best Mexican Restaurant in Houston by AOL City Guide. Their menu is filled with a various selection of baja-style cuisine with tex-mex tacos, tamales and so much more!

Location: Century Square on University Drive, College Station, TX
Check out their menu here!

Black Walnut

A contemporary American fast casual cafe prides themselves on comfortable environment with food to match any of your cravings! They have extensive breakfast, all-day, happy hour, to-go, and catering menus.

Location: Chimney Hill Drive, College Station, TX
Check out their menu here!

Blaze Pizza

“Exceptional quality at lightning fast speed” is what Blaze Pizza is all about. Their equation to great pizza is simple, blazing hot oven + dedicated pizzasmith + 180 seconds = fast-fire’d, perfectly crisp perfection.

Check out their menu here!

Hopdoddy’s Burger Bar

“Hop because beer. Doddy because it’s the nickname of a tasty cow.” Hopdoddy Burger Bar opened its first location in 2010 in Austin, TX and has been a hit in the burger world since. Their ingredients are all natural, the beef comes from cows without hormones or antibiotics, and their fries are from Kennebec potatoes. The College Station location will mark its 10th site in Texas!

Check out their menu here!

Jimmy Changa’s

After Jimmy discovered pepper, chili powder, garlic, Texas and the world of Mexican cuisine... Jimmy Changa’s was born. It’s as simple as that, Fresh. Mex. Fun.

Location: Tower Point Shopping Center Hwy 6 and William D. Fitch, College Station, TX
Check out their menu here!

Mo’s Irish Pub

Mo’s a redefined pub based in Houston, TX. They’re known for their rich pub-festive atmosphere and live musical entertainment! An extensive menu of Irish Whiskey, Irish beer and a mouth-watering menu of favorite foods that that will be satisfying for any occasion!

Check out their menu here!

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

This Seafood Kitchen is seen as one of the largest organizations among family owned and operated companies with four generations of restaurateurs! The Pappas philosophy consists of passion due to excellence, innovation and detail. They have 15 other locations in Texas and have a history of happy customers. Pappadeaux’s menu is filled with multiple seafood specialities, soups, salads, and desserts! The construction planning of Pappadeaux’s is known to begin as soon as this December or upcoming January.

Location: University Drive and Hwy 6, College Station, TX
Check out their menu here!

Tiff’s Treats

Tiff’s Treats was inspired by two UT-Austin students, Tiffany Taylor and Leon Chen (Hissssss! Okay, just kidding...these are the best cookies ever!!) in 1999. The warm cookies shortly made their way to an official storefront establishment in 2000 near UT campus and now have 24 successful locations! When an order is placed with Tiff’s, cookies are delivered hot and fresh from the oven to your doorstep. “It’s gooey perfection.”

Check out their menu here!

Wayback Burgers

A hamburger chain based in Connecticut has made its way to Aggieland, which will be the sixth site in Texas! This casual restaurant’s menu consists of hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, salads, milkshakes and much more. Wayback is known for their famous Triple Triple Challenge, which began in 2011 and occurs annually on National Cheeseburger Day, September 18th. The “Triple Triple” is composed of nine beef patties, nine slices of cheese, lettuce and tomato. One of this year’s contestants will have the chance of winning $3,330.00.

Location: 1512 Texas Avenue South, College Station, TX
Check out their menu here

Zoe’s Kitchen

Simple. Tasty. Fresh. Zoe’s Kitchen offers a variety of healthy foods inspired by mediterranean flavor! If you’re looking for a healthier food option, Zoe’s is the way to go! Their menu offers vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options to satisfy all diets.

Check out their menu here!