The Ultimate 'Bachelorette' Drinking Game | The Odyssey Online

The Ultimate 'Bachelorette' Drinking Game

Ready for love and rosé.

34
realitysteve

Take it from someone who has watched almost every season of 'The Bachelor', 'The Bachelorette', 'The Bachelor Pad', and 'Bachelor in Paradise'; once you watch one season you are addicted. There is no where else that you can find all the drama, hot guys, and ridiculous situations in one place. These shows are unlike any other and deserve to have their own drinking game. There have been plenty in the past but for JoJo's upcoming season she deserves the ULTIMATE drinking game, just like she deserves the ULTIMATE man.

Take a sip...

1. Whenever someone says they had hoped it would be JoJo

2. Whenever a guy comes out of the limo with a prop for his introduction to JoJo

3. When someone says "here for the right/wrong reasons"

4. When Someone declares they are "not there to make friends"

5. Every time a rose is mentioned

6. Every time a guy takes his shirt off

7. When a guy is bleeped

8. When the guys get a date card

9. Whenever a guy steals JoJo from another guy during a group date or rose ceremony

Take two sips...

1. Whenever someone gives something to JoJo when they exit the limo

2. When someone mentions last season

3. Whenever a guy makes a corny pun during his introduction

4. Every time Ben is mentioned

5. Whenever Chris Harrison asks someone how they are feeling
6. When there's a shot of someone looking out into the distance at nothing in particular

7. When JoJo kisses someone

8. Every time the word "love" is used

9. When someone says they are "really feeling a connection"

10. When you instantly know one of the guys will not be receiving a rose that night

11. Whenever JoJo announces they will be going to another country

12. Every time a date involves a helicopter ride

13. Every time JoJo says "this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make"

Finish your drink...

1. Every time a guy rides up in/on something other than a limo (such as a giant cupcake)

2. Every time someone forgets their name, trips, or can't figure out how to get into the mansion

3. Whenever JoJo cries

4. When a contestant leaves the show on their own

5. When JoJo says her husband could be in the group of guys

6. As soon as you hear "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"

7. Every time JoJo sends someone home before the rose ceremony

8. Every time JoJo cancels a cocktail party

9. Every time some artist you don't know performs during a one-on-one date

10. Every time one of the guys has one too many at the cocktail party and makes a fool of himself

11. Every time JoJo's mom chugs a bottle of wine during an awkward situation

Take a shot...

1. When one of the guys cry

2. Whenever two guys get into a fight

3. When a contestant from another season crashes JoJo's season

4. Every time JoJo's brothers grill one of the final guys

5. When you momentarily consider applying for the next season of The Bachelor

Take 5 shots...

1. If JoJo's ex shows up

The Bachelorette premieres TONIGHT, May 23rd, at 8pm on ABC