10 People Who Love Halloween For 10 Different Reasons

Some people love being scared, some just love dressing up, and there are others that just don't seem to care.

280
Petco // Instagram

For a lot of us, Halloween is our favorite day of the year. It is a holiday that everyone of all ages can go out, get dressed up, stock up on candy, and just have fun.

On this day, you will inevitably see many different types of people and personalities. Some people love being scared, some just love dressing up, and others that just don't seem to care. Below, I have listed specific types of people you may see this year on Halloween. Which one are you?

1. The people who do couples costumes

These are some of the cutest and smartest costumes that you will see on Halloween. You will see costumes such as Mickey and Mini Mouse, salt and pepper, Peter Pan and Wendy, or even Trump and his wall. If you are anything like me, these cute couple costumes will make you sulk in your singleness.

2. The makeup gurus

These are the people whose costumes are 90-100 percent their face. Halloween is the time of year for the makeup community to put their artistic skills to the test, and it always turns out being a piece of art. Familiar characters you will see makeup gurus transform themselves into for Halloween (using mostly makeup) include a deer, a sugar skull, or a sexy and/or scary clown. If you see someone as one of these for Halloween, then they’re probably a makeup guru or have a talented friend who is.

3. The extreme Halloween fanatics

These are the people who start preparing for Halloween on November 1st. They know that they have a dark side and Halloween is the time for them to express this side. Haunted houses, horror movies, and gore makeup are just a few their favorite things. They will always have the most extravagant costumes because they have been searching for the perfect costume all year around.

4. The Halloween Moms and/or Dads

We all know that one Pinterest parent who could high-key be an interior designer because their home décor is always on point for every holiday and season throughout the year. Not only is their home extravagantly decorated with pumpkins, hay bails, and spooky décor, but they dress their kids in the cutest costumes they can find. They are the definition of family goals.

6. The people who use Halloween as an excuse to party (really) hard

These are the people who love to party all year around. Once Halloween comes around, they know that this is a time of year where it is more than acceptable to party as hard they want to. Because what better time to party than on Halloween? You get to dress up, scare people, and drink. What could be more fun?

7. The people who stay in and give away candy

This one is obvious. These are the people we all love on Halloween because they give us free candy! All I have to say is bless you all. Without all of you, Halloween would (almost) be dead.

8. The people who love the blood and gore

These type of people are a mix of the makeup gurus and extreme Halloween fanatics. They love making themselves and others look like they have been stabbed with a knife or had their necks slashed open with their unique makeup abilities. They usually love doing this all the time, but Halloween is a time where they can especially use these skills.

9. The pet owners

These are the people that you can thank for all of the adorable pictures of their doggos dressed up on Halloween. They may not have kids to dress up or dress up themselves, but they know that their Chihuahua Pixie will be the cutest dog on the block in its superman costume.

10. The anti-Halloween people

We all know that one person who will be staying in this Halloween. Whether it be because they are introverted, had a long week, or just don’t care to celebrate. There is always someone who won’t join in on the spooky fun. But let’s not make them feel bad because everyone has their way of doing things. Instead, do your own thing and have enough fun for the both of you!