12 Makeup Products to Always Keep Handy | The Odyssey Online

12 Makeup Products to Always Keep Handy

Makeup Essentials

12
12 Makeup Products to Always Keep Handy
Beauty Look Book

Confidence and how comfortable you're in your own skin is what will make you look beautiful but if you're looking for a little "oomh" then try keep these makeup essentials handy.

1. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

This primer is truly amazing for all skin types, especially my dry skin girls! (Take it from me.) It's a bit pricey but trust me there's nothing better than this, no drugstore primer compares that's for sure!

2. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer

This is the best FULL coverage matte foundation at the drugstore. I can always count on this to last hours upon hours. If you haven't gotten your hands on this foundation, GET IT! 'Nuf said.

3. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer

It took me months before I could get my hands on this beauty. Honestly, definitely worth the hype! This concealer is full coverage and it doesn't crease, seriously what more can you ask for in a concealer?

4. Coty Airspun Loose Powder in Shade Translucent

Hate the smell but this powder is perfect for baking the under eye area. Best drugstore loose powder!

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Can't forget to the brows! This is was the best in town before the Brow Definer (also by ABH) came to town, but despite what the beauty gurus say I personally love the Wiz better.

7. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer

This is honestly an OG. I remember my mom using this bronzer when I was teen and now it's my go to bronzer. You will never have a muddy looking contour with this bronzer.

8. Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo + Kabuki in Shade Rose Gold

This is aaaaa-mazingggg and it's 2 for 1, can't beat that! This is technically a blush but if you use the kabuki brush (comes with the kit) and swirl both the highlight and the blush together you'll get this absolutely stunning glow! The beautiful glow this give the cheeks is to die for!

9. Ciate Fierce Flicks Liquid Eyeliner

I have found this eyeliner pen to make creating a winged eyeliner absolutely easy! Normally with felt tip eyeliners the product comes out spotty but the formula is perfect that it glides on like a dream, literally you just flick and boom, perfect wing!

10. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Blackest of the blackest. Holds a curl. Extends lashes and it doesn't clump up. Look no further, ride or die, must have mascara right here.

11. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks

Doesn't matter what shade you choose but it's all about the formula. I know I can trust this formula to not budge throughout the night. I won't be self conscious about it smearing on my face or it cracking and looking crusty, because it's the best formula around. It's also not drying!

12. Urban Decay All nighter Setting Spray

This is a cult favorite! Everyone and their momma talks about this product. This is a must because this will help your makeup last all day! No point of having a beat face if you'll only be wearing it for a few hours before it starts to melt off.

Keep these gems handy in your makeup bag, they have saved me a couple of times from spontaneous, spur of the moment outings. You never catch me off guard.