Trump The Baby-Killer?

Trump The Baby-Killer?

How Our Possible President Does Not Disagree With Removing Abortion

76
Trump The Baby-Killer?
American Pregnancy

Donald Trump says that abortion laws should stay, but he doesn't agree that it is murder. I'm afraid that I do not agree with him, as I firmly believe that it is indeed murder. Babies who can not escape the womb naturally and are pronounced dead are murdered in my eyes.

I believe that babies are conceived immediately when the egg and sperm connect to form the living being. Cells live, cells grow, cells form the child - how is that not life? How is that not a human being? Do we not constitute murder as killing a human being? How is abortion an exception? Ask yourselves these questions and see if you reach my conclusion - abortion is indeed murder.

Abortion, for those of you who have forgotten or otherwise do not know, is the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

The image above shows a human being does it not? Does it not show a body with arms, feet, eyes? And Donald Trump thinks that aborting this being is not murder? Does he not remember the visits with his wife to check on his children? The sonograms?

It is inconceivable to me that he does not think that this is pure murder, in the most literal sense! The definition of murder is the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. How is taking a baby - unable to say or do anything to defend itself, and forcing it to leave before it is finished developing key organs and other necessities of life not murder? How is it that child's fault that the mother did not want it? Why should the child give up their life because the mother can not give that child a good life? There are families in need of children, those who cannot have children, would love the opportunity to adopt a child. Even if the child is conceived from an act of rape, why not let another family take the child if you do not want it?

According to Guttmacher:

• Nearly half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.

•Twenty-one percent of all pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.

• In 2011, 1.06 million abortions were performed, down 13% from 1.21 million in 2008. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred.

• Each year, 1.7% of women aged 15–44 have an abortion. Half have had at least one previous abortion.

• At least half of American women will experience an unintended pregnancy by age 45, and at 2008 abortion rates, one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20, one in four by age 30 and three in 10 by age 45.

Of course, all of this is strictly my personal belief and it does not reflect the views of others, so you have your own opinion and ideas on this matter.