The Top 5 "Finding Dory" Characters

The Top 5 "Finding Dory" Characters

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll realize you're Becky.

1050
The Top 5 "Finding Dory" Characters
Teaser-Trailer

If you haven't seen Disney Pixar's Finding Dory yet - first of all, what is wrong with you; but also, here's some great news: it's brilliant. We only had to wait 13 excruciating years for it to come out, so let's get our acts together and go see it, alright? The movie is so cute and hilarious, and that has to do with how great the characters are. So here are the top 5 characters from Finding Dory:

5. Hank

Hank is kind of a grumpy dude, but despite his slightly harsh nature and mild frustration with Dory - he's a gem. His tough facade is easy to look past, and once you do you'll surely love this septopus.

4. Gerald

Easily my personal favorite character in the entire film, Gerald is a social outcast sea lion. His unibrow is bodacious and he is so relatable and perfect and all around just a 10/10.

3. Becky

That's right, better call Becky with the good feathers on this one (sorry). She comes to the rescue and helps our old buddies Nemo and Marlin. So not only is she a hard working lady and the feminist icon we all needed, but she also understands how frazzled a person (or bird) can be after some hard work. Good on you, Becky.

2. Destiny

Dory's old friend Destiny is a beautiful near-sighted whale. She is genuine and sweet and there for Dory when she needs her, just like a true best friend should be. Destiny has got some spunk and sass, which makes her an easy pick for the second best character in the entire movie.

1. Dory

Nobody can really be surprised when I tell you that Dory is still the best character here. She stole the show in Finding Nemo, and this is her movie afterall. Besides, if you don't love Ellen DeGeneres - I've got news for you: you're wrong. Dory is perfect and relatable, she's kind and caring, she helps whenever and however she can, Dory is the ultimate protagonist. It's about damn time she got her own movie! Besides, baby Dory is so gosh darn cute the whole audience melted.

So go enjoy the movie and get ready to cry (and then buy it on DVD as soon as it's available).

PS: stay for the after credits scene - you're welcome.

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5