5. This is Me | The Odyssey Online

10 Classic Disney Channel Songs I've Sung With My Roomies So Loud Our Neighbors Complained

When "Year 3000" comes on our voices cannot be contained.

216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8xwlUbzE4

Picture this: It's literally any day of the week, and my roommates and I are as bored as bored can be. So what better activity to do than to have a karaoke jam sesh that has the neighbors beating down our door trying to get us to shut up (Just kidding, that only happened ONCE) but take a look at these throwback songs that have probably, definitely had our neighbors consider relocating.

Year 3000

This songs SLAPS and it's a jam and a half. This is actually the song that got us a noise complaint so proceed with caution when jamming.

2. Bet On It

If this is followed up with Zac Efron's exact choreography, there is a 100% guarantee that your neighbors will get feisty and either beat down the door to a.) sing with you or b.) ask you to shut up

3. Nobody's Perfect

Arguably the best Hannah Montana song out there!

4. Breaking Free

One of the best duets out there if you're plotting to receive a noise complaint!

5. This is Me

Extremely dramatic and recommended that at least one person is standing on a table to really capture the vibe of this song.

6. Fabulous

A queen, a legend. We stan Sharpay Evans in this house.

7. The Climb

Preferably you'll be crying and screaming this off your balcony, with the wind whipping your hair behind you, and you're holding a bottle of wine while you're singing. 10/10 will definitely have neighbors complain while simultaneously in their feels.

8. What Dreams Are Made Of

Even if you only know the chorus, it's still a bop.

9. Beautiful Soul

Technically not a Disney Channel song, but he was on an episode of "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" so I'm counting it because this song is my CHILDHOOD.

10. Like Whoa

I hear this song and my voice can literally not be controlled, it requires to be sung from the rooftops.