15 Things I Learned from Queen B | The Odyssey Online

15 Things I Learned from Queen B

Blair Waldorf's best lines.

9
15 Things I Learned from Queen B
Gossip Girl Wikia

When I was in high school, I didn't have a lot of time to watch television. When I got the chance to I wanted to watch something so absolutely crazy and unrealistic that I ended up watching Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl is a show about super rich teenagers who are being stalked by an anonymous blogger who calls herself Gossip Girl. Spoiler Alert: Gossip Girl is actually a guy named Daniel Humphry. One of the characters on the show is a girl named Blair Waldorf. She is simply full of witty one liners and a tragic past. Here are my favorite lines and things I learned from the Queen herself!

1. Blair knows how to follow her head and her heart at the same time.

2. Blair knows how to stand by the people she loves.

3. Blair knows her worth!

And again:

4. Blair knows her emotions are what makes her strong.

5. She's just so incredibly witty. And she knows she is a queen.

And again:

6. She pulls her strength from her love.

7. She taught us that looking the part is close to 75 percent of the battle.

8. She knows she has to work to get what she wants!

9. She gets what she wants and doesn't stop until it is hers.

10. She knows her place.

11. She understands love.

12. She knows she is crazy and embraces it.

13. Do I need to explain?

14. She understands destiny.

15. She understands love.

All in all, there will never be a character like Queen B! She's one of a kind. Her character displays strength, courage, emotions that are so strong they are all consuming and kindness. She understands love and the crazy it brings to life. She has a dark past and an insane family situation yet she manages to overcome it all, literally become a princess and marry the man she is destined to be with. She finds love in the middle of darkness and she manages to keep it through thick and thin.

Blair is life goals. She has the courage to fight for what she wants, the fight to get what she wants, the wants to be successful and the success to prove everyone wrong. She is more than just a pretty face, even though the world just expected her to be one. She saw life, raised it by 100 and won. Who can honestly say that they can do that now a days?

All in all, Blair may not be a real person, but she still is someone to strive to be. She took a horrible situation and dug herself out of it with perfectly manicured nails, while still managing to look fabulous. She took one of her passions and turned it into a career. She took a chance on herself. She puts herself first in her relationships without seeming selfish. She put her career first, and made herself successful. Then she married the love of her life, and they became one of the most powerful couples in all of New York. She is a Queen.