The Truth About A Mess

The Truth About A Mess

What have we gotten ourselves into?

15
The Truth About A Mess
FiveThirtyEight

A serious note to all Americans:

Dear reader, I am greatly troubled and perplexed at the current situation of my country. Our current morals are de-based. Our culture, particularly my generation, deems wrong to be right, right be evil and God a swear word. I have rendered that most of my fellow countrymen have lost the spirit for which our forefathers so valiantly fought for: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness with responsibility. Unfortunately, responsibility was not mentioned in the Declaration of Independence as an explicit check and balance for the pursuit of the pre-mentioned. Yet it is absolutely essential to enjoy life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Wars wage continually in the inner cities specifically over racial in-equality. College students maintain a self-righteous entitlement attitude that they deserve, not only loans, but to end up debt free when they leave college and they want a high-class job to boot. The “rich” are deemed at fault because they are rich and the common people therefore demand that those who happened to be lucky or worked extremely hard give the middle class more money through extreme taxation. Why should we give people who sit on the couch all day and claim social security the right to even vote to tax the productive more? I am sorry if I am stepping on your toes, but get up and be an American. It’s not a right. It’s a privilege paid for by the blood of your determined forefathers. Patrick Henry cried, “Give me Liberty, or give me Death!” Will we let such cries go unheard from their graves and un-actuated from their coffins while we continue to let America decline? Ben Franklin was exactly right when he was asked by a curious lady as to what form of government the signers had created: “Ma’am, we’ve given you a Democracy… If you can keep it!”

Then we blame politics for our issues. We blame the Clinton's. We blame Obama. We blame the Democrats or the Republicans. We blame the media. We blame our debt. We blame our neighbor. We blame everyone but ourselves and our culture, that we have created. Politics are downstream from culture. Culture dictates politics. For instance we would never have elected Obama if our morals and culture were in the right place. We would never have legalized the thought that abortion was even an option. We now try to legalize marijuana as a drug to stave off the mental pain of our poor choices. If we were tied to our heritage still, we would be tied to God. Our principles would be intact. Thus our culture would be intact. Let me inform you dear person who thinks that they can “plan parenthood”; Two hundred years ago, you would have been sick to your stomach considering that it was your right to kill anyone, let alone your own child! I loath the idea of you meeting your Maker and the sadness you will experience upon meeting someone who made you if you entertain the concept of murdering your own child. I pray for you that you may see the evil concepts that have permeated your existence that you may find joy in serving someone who delights in life. Life is at the core foundation of our country! When we declared free, we said that this country had two tools to reach an objective: 1. Life, 2. Liberty, = to attain happiness. If we eliminate life, we have no freedom or happiness! If we eliminate freedom we have a limited life and thus far less pleasure or happiness. Shall we continue living in sin that grace may abound?

Fellow Americans! We still have freedom, freedom to choose! We have a very important choice as to who we elect as our next commander and chief. Why? They dictate whether or not our country remains the land of the free and the home of the brave. He or She dictates if your children, (if you plan even to honor Almighty God with your actions and honor the life of a child), will have intrinsic rights, if your children will know what a gun is and have the freedom to use it, whether your child and future generations will have freedom to worship God according to the dictates of their conscience, whether they will be proud of who their grandparents voted for in the 2016 election. Will they be ashamed of us when they feel limiting bounds of communism or dictatorship? Will they be proud when they are forced to work for something against their will? Will they be proud when it is illegal to write down their opinions? Will they be proud when it is illegal to even read this manuscript? Will they be proud of you, or will you make the founders turn in their graves? How long shall we entice evil? How long can you play with fire and yet remain unscathed? You say there is no God. You say I’m a backwards thinking bigot. You think I’m pessimistic. Fine. Call me that. The founders were called far worse things by the Tories, yet you reap the benefits of their sacrifice. If you don’t believe there is a God or a place for one in politics, that is fine. But you seriously need to consider what is at stake for future generations. Thus the president dictates the outcome of our country. Shall the founders efforts be in vain if we elect someone who creates the “Land of the bound, and the home of the brainwashed?” I beg you! No matter the outcome of this election, be American. Turn your culture around you so that the next election we have people we are proud to elect; not ones that call handicapped people less than desirable. Not people who are under investigation from the FBI. Not people who promote murder under the guise of planning your parenthood. Not people who are more interested in their hair than they are the Constitution. Change your culture before you cannot change your culture. Today is the day to be American!

Subsequently, if I do not vote, I become guilty of deserting my country. If I do vote, I place my name behind a candidate who is less than desirable. It truly becomes a decision between the lesser of two evils. Hillary Clinton is an immoral dangerous woman. Why do you want more of the Clinton's? We’ve already had them! Are you so easily duped by improbable promises set forth by a slanderous woman? Are you somehow transfixed by her “beauty,” or her perceived feministic power, or her lies, or are you being pressured by the media to vote for her? Use your own mind to think for you! Donald Trump is a loose cannon; an ego-maniac. But, he has surrounded himself with mostly excellent people. Hopefully these people, if he becomes elected, can keep him inline and our country on track. People oft claim that Trump has a different personality than what you see. Do you want a split personality in office? Do you really want someone you don’t even know? That’s a dangerous proposition!

In conclusion, As of now, I will vote for Donald Trump in hopes that he somehow can save our country from the massive failure that Hillary Clinton is bound to impose. Be true to yourself when you vote. Be true to the founders. Do them justice. You owe it to them. Finally, vote in a way that promotes freedom.