The Discovery That Changed My Life

The Discovery That Changed My Life

What if it could change yours too?

653
The Discovery That Changed My Life
Google

This journey I have been on for the past five months has been exhausting, but it is definitely worth it. Let me tell you a little bit about it… I woke up some morning in March of 2016, and said to myself my daughter is a year old. What do I have to show for this health-wise? I am still depressed, as much as I love my daughter. I can’t help that sometimes I am down. I don’t sleep at night. I am very anxious. I am on like ten different medications for a variety of different things. And to top it off, my doctor had scheduled me an MRI in April. I'd had enough.

A friend of mine was talking to me about this great thing that was surely known to help promote weight-loss the natural way, and give sustained energy throughout the day. But that wasn’t even what hooked me. What hooked me was she said her anxieties had cleared up within the last year since taking this amazing product line. It was then and there that I decided I needed to do something for the better. I asked her what I had to do to sign on with her, and try them for myself. She told me about a 15% off promo that was going on, and it wouldn’t cost me the full price. I signed up as a Plexus Ambassadorlater that evening. Within the first week I had gotten my first ambassador to sign on under me, which gave me a bonus right off. I was feeling pretty happy.

Plexus is a health and wellness company that offers its customer an alternative healthy lifestyle in return of a commitment of 100PV(Personal Volume) a month. To me, it didn’t seem all that bad and over all it isn’t. I immediately cut out soda from my life - now I can’t even stand the taste of it. But coffee is a whole other story, I am still seriously addicted to my coffee. Dunkin Donuts is absolutely fabulous for making their caramel swirl flavored beverages. I cut sugar out of my coffee, I never thought I would be able to do that. Now I only have cream. I rarely drink Dunkin’s coffees, but when I do I feel like I am rewarding myself and I don’t feel bad.

I also started working out a few days a week, which worked for me for awhile. But then life hits you, and you realize you don’t really have time for that gym membership anymore. So I turned my morning routine into #YoutubeZumba instead. Which, I feel has been treating me very greatly.

Dancing is a passion of mine. It always has been ever since I was a little girl. I was in the town of Appleton’s “dance program”. It taught Ballet and contemporary Jazz. It was free, and took place of the “Saturday morning Cartoons”. It was lots of fun, and I absolutely loved how it helped me build friendships from 4th grade when I started up until 8th grade when I ended the class. (The instructor became elderly and stopped teaching.) Or I would have continued through high school. I loved it. But enough about dancing, let’s get back to Plexus.

Plexus is the real deal. And because it is so real, I want to share with you our most staple combo. It’s called the Triplex Combo which consists of three products called Plexus Slim, ProBio 5, and Bio-Cleanse. “The TRI-PLEX Combo gives you the ability to get healthy from the inside out! With Bio Cleanse, ProBio 5, and of course, Plexus Slim, you’ll love how you feel with this healthy combo pack. These are some of the features and benefits of Plexus Slim. Also, check out the features and benefits of Bio Cleanse and ProBio 5 here.

These are just some of the ways that Plexus can help you improve your daily life. I know that these products helped me take control of my life. They actually saved my life. I was well overweight - I am still overweight. But I am not 40lbs overweight anymore. I am starting little by little to get to my goal weight, thanks to Plexus.