A Breakdown Of Kanye West's Best Tweets | The Odyssey Online

A Breakdown Of Kanye West's Best Tweets

"I'm not a rapper."

311
A Breakdown Of Kanye West's Best Tweets
Liam McGuire

Kanye has revolutionized not only the music industry but the entire face of Twitter too. Here are some of his tweets accompanied by my stellar commentary.

“and also my number one design rule of anything I do from shoes to music to homes is that Kim has to like it…”

Guys, he’s talking about designing a bed. Who designs a bed? Kanye.

“And now I look and look around and there’s so many Kanyes”

“I used to love Kanye”

“I even had the pink polo I thought I was Kanye”

“What if Kanye made a song about Kanye”

“Called I Miss the Old Kanye”

“Man that’d be so Kanye”

“We still love Kanye”

“And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye”

I’m honestly not even sure what kind of snarky commentary I can put here. Except for the fact that I laughed way too hard scrolling through Kanye’s rant about missing the old Kanye.

“On another note, I strongly dislike suit jackets. I used the word dislike because I hate the word hate.”

“And I used a period because contrary to popular belief I strongly dislike exclamation points!”

“I used an exclamation just to be an asshole and to make a point! LOL”

You do you Kanye.

“And I promise the power is in the people and I will use the power given by the people to bring everything I have back to the people.”

What even is he talking about? Truth, he was talking about truth and dreams. Kanye’s inspirational quotes for the win.

“Utah has eliminated homelessness by 91%”

Why does he know this and why is he tweeting it?

“on another note… I was thinking about getting an Instagram but only on one condition……”

“no one can ask me or try to tell me what to Instagram…. It’s my art….”

“My tweets are a form of contemporary art only compromised by people trying to tell me what to tweet and not to tweet…”

I didn't think that he had any problem tweeting exactly what he wants but I guess people try to stop him from tweeting about Utah’s homelessness.

“All these journalists can give their opinions well these are mine…yes I believe in my ripped homeless sweaters!!!”

“I like T-shirts and women in yoga pants… I live in LA that’t what people wear… not sure why someone would put a suit jacket on with that.”

Yeah, I’m not sure either, a ripped homeless sweater is def the way to go. Yoga pants and suit jacket?! Yuck!

“I don’t personally like suit jackets anymore.”

“I especially hate suit jackets on women… that was a groundbreaking idea 5 million years ago!”

Duh! So old school! (What is with this crazy obsession with hating suit jackets?)

“this is a stream of consciousness…. twitter poetry….”

He has now created a phrase for his inspirational rants… twitter poetry. Mmmmk Kanye.

“# ok very serious question…”

“# whose job is it to carry the head on the plane # hash tag # do you check the micky mouse head or carry on # does it get hot?”

“# ok another super serious question … is there a portable fan situation?”

“# hash tag you raised Tidal’s subscriptions by a whopping 🐭🐭🐭downloads”

“# I’m bored ### when you get married will your wife have a giant minnie mouse head? # This brightened up my day… thank you dead-mow-five”

“Do you do birthday parties?? My daughter loves Minnie mouse…”

“can you please bring the minnie mouse head… not yours she specifically likes minnie mouse…”

“I need you to perform at her party with specifically a minnie mouse dead-mow-five head… not a mickey mouse dead-mow-five head.”

“I’m very detailed oriented and I will know the difference so don’t try to just throw a bow on the original head…”

I honestly can’t find words because I am so confused by all of the ## everywhere and why he’s talking about portable fans.

“Bro you said Macklemore was more important musically than me… no offense to Macklemore, he’s a nice human being!”

Hahahahaha I’m glad he can see the good in people.

“I just thought of the craziest idea of all…. I’m going to sell winter coats in the winter!!!”

Genius.

“I’m not a rapper.”

Ok Kanye.

“I’m not even gon lie to you. I love me so much right now.”

Enough has been said.