The 2016 Election As Told By The Office | The Odyssey Online

The 2016 Election As Told By The Office

Dunder Mifflin breaks down the election highlights so far:

10
The 2016 Election As Told By The Office
http://www.scpr.org/

There is a lot happening during this election. Every day there seems to be a new scandal or drama. So, to help keep track of all the election highlights so far, Dunder Mifflin is here to break it down for us:

1. When you heard Trump was running:

We all thought it was a joke... and then it became very real. In fact it became yuuuuge.

2. When candidates dropped out of the race:

Tbt to Ben Carson the neurosurgeon. And Ted Cruz. Oh and remember Rick Santorum? Me either. But Gary Johnson- he's still in it!!

3. Bernie supporters toward Hillary when she took the nomination:

They are not pleased and they are certainly NOT with her. Feelin' #berned

4. Hillary, when people use her email scandals against her:

Casually has thousands of emails missing but apparently the rules don't apply to her. Because she's Hillz. The first female nominee.

5. When we think about how Trump made it this far:

Just...how? Someone, anyone, please explain how.

6. Trump's facial expressions:

That smile though. Sometimes, when he squints real hard, his eyes fully disappear.

7. Bernie and company:

America was really feeling the bern and now they are just feeling berned. A for effort! It was a good run.

8. When Trump gives himself a compliment:

He doesn't need anyone's money because he's really rich. Must be nice.

9. Trump talking about his background:

"You're fiya-ed".

10. Bernie or Bust:

"No, we're not with her." They are also not about the "Go Blue No Matter Who" movement so don't even try to bring it up- especially on their Facebook page.

11. Reactions to the Melania Trump memes:

She did not plagiarize her speech. She would not, could not, on a boat. Thank you Melania, for all the social media opportunities.

12. Many people's feelings toward Sir Trump:

He is truly one of a kind, with a personality unlike any other.

13. Trump's philosophy:

Donald Trump and Michael Scott would definitely be bros. I would love to see those two in a room together.

14. When we can't seem to pick two more likable candidates to run our country:

You're right Michael, this really is. What ever happened to Vermin Supreme? Let's get him back in here.

15. When Bernie decided he's with her:

He's got your back Hillz, even if his fan squad does not. He wants to keep America with the D (Democrat, not Donald).

16. Hillary trying to play it cool when the Russian government hacks the DNC.

This again? She's blaming the Donald for this one and channeling her inner Shaggy, claiming "wasn't me".

17. When Bernie emphasizes his statements with his pointer finger:

For dramatic effect. The pointer finger really does have so much power.

18. America as a whole, regardless of the outcome:

Drum roll please. May the odds be ever in our favor.

So, as the election continues to progress, always know you can count on the Dunder Mifflin team to help us through these confusing times. Also remember to vote #MichaelScott2016.