The 12 Types of Friends Every Friend Group Needs.

If there is one type of friend you can't figure out... odds are it's you.

3588

Every friend group has different types of people in it. See how well your friends match up.

1.The Therapist

This is the friend you go to for everything. She is the advice giver of the group. She always knows what to say and when to say it. You can basically show up at her house at any hour, cry, vent and laugh about everything. You go to her for boy advice, grade concerns, or questions about what you should wear. She is the friend you screenshot a text message to and say, "How do I respond?"

2. The Mom

This is the friend who is always taking care of the group. She is the friend who always makes sure everyone is where they are supposed to be when going out. This friend will make sure after a night out that every friend in the group has been fed and put to bed. She is the over protective group member, but the one everyone loves. I guess you could call her the "cool mom."

3. The Silly Girl

You never know what she will say or do next. She is the friend who makes everyone laugh until they can't breathe, but at times she doesn’t even know what she said to make the group laugh. This is the friend who is the first to strike up a conversation with random people in the most random places. She also most likely knows the lyrics to every rap song known to man.

4.The Party Animal

This is the friend who knows when all the parties are, what time they start, the people who will be there and what the dress code is. She is always down to have a girls' night on the town or always willing to have a house party.

5. The Gossip Girl

This is the friend who is up to date on all the gossip and knows everything about everyone. She knows who is dating whom before the rest of the friend group knows. She has as many sources as Dan in Gossip Girl. She is always down to go investigate a rumor she heard just to find out if she is right or not. She is also the friend who sends out the group's Gossip Girl text and signs them XOXO, GG.

6. The Friend Who Is Always Late

This is the friend who will text you “On the way” when in reality she is still in bed or the bath. She is the friend you tell to be somewhere 30 minutes before the scheduled time because she is going to be late. When everyone is ready to go out, the late friend still has to do her hair and make-up. This is the friend who you are always waiting on and no matter how hard she tries, she never can be on time, not even for class.

7. The Missing-In-Action Friend

This is the friend who is a part of the group but you never know where she is. She is the friend who is always in class, with her boyfriend, or napping. She is active in all group text messages, but when it comes to meeting up, her times are never open. You never see her, but love her anyway.

8.The Nerd

This is the friend who studies more than the rest of the group combined. She is always studying for the test that is two weeks away. She is the one who has a 4.0 and worries that if she doesn’t study enough, she won't pass even if she knows the material front and back. She is the friend who will be the first to help you study and pull an all-nighter.

9. The Homebody

This is the friend in the group who always has to be persuaded to go out and be social. She is the one you have to yell at “You are going out tonight!” The other friends in the group have to make her get dressed, do her hair and makeup, and physically drag her to the car. She is the friend who wants to stay in and watch movies every weekend.

10. The Best Friends

These are the two BFFs of the group. They basically have their own language. These two most likely won't be seen without one another. They are always the ones who are shopping, eating, or studying together. They probably live together, too.

11. The Worrier

This is the friend in the group who always worries about everything. She worries about her grades, boys, or what she should wear. When going out at night, she is the one worried about who is going to drive and making sure everyone has a ride home. When it comes to school, she is always a week ahead on everything because she worries she may fall behind. This is also the friend who worries about not being on time, so she leaves at least 30 minutes early to go anywhere.

12. The Princess

This is the friend in the group who is high maintenance. She is the girl who makes sure she has the best clothes, hair and make-up. She knows she's fabulous, and thinks everyone should think she is as well. She is the friend you roll your eyes at the most, but you can't help but love her. She drives everyone in the group crazy. She is the girl who has a week of birthday parties planned for herself and serves as the hostess with the mostest. She loves glitter, sparkly items and champagne. She may even have a crown in her bed room. Basically, this friend is the Blair Waldorf of the group.

If there is one type of friend you can't figure out... odds are it's you!