'That 70's Show' Cast At Thanksgiving Dinner - The Odyssey Online

'That 70's Show' Cast At Thanksgiving Dinner

Which family member do they closely resemble?

19

If the "That 70's Show" cast was sitting at your Thanksgiving dinner table this year, who would they most likely represent in your family? As you gather around to feast, there is always that certain family member you want to sit by more than the other. There’s no denying that there are only certain times of the year that all your family is under one roof. If it was more than this, we all know that the house would eventually no longer be standing, or we will all be bald from pulling each others hair out.

Eric Forman: Eric is most likely your squirrelly cousin; he doesn’t really say much, but when he does, it’s either a smart ass remark or something having to do with "Star Wars." You know if any trivia question comes up after dinner you want him on your team, because for some reason he is the master of useless information.

Steven Hyde: He is your stereotypical uncle that you were genuinely afraid of when you were little because he barley ever showed any emotion and always had a cig or can of beer in his hand. His lack of emotion, rough childhood, and sarcastic sense of humor makes him slightly cool in a way that, now that you’re older, you can understand. And any time you want a little sip of alcohol to take the edge off, he will be more than willing to help the cause.

Jackie Burkhart: In short, Jackie is the sister you wished you never had. She is the girlfriend your brother, for some reason, is still together with and basically bows down to. We all wish we had the looks like her, but the personality is lacking, and secretly the whole family is just trying to be nice to her for your brother's sake. However, if you ever needed girl or boy advice, she is your go-to.

Michael Kelso: Michael is your nit-wit brother that, for some odd reason, all the girls love, and you know it’s clearly not for his brains. He’s the one you try to avoid at the Thanksgiving dinner table if possible, because you know wherever he goes, Jackie isn’t too far behind. He has his flaws, but you and Michael have had some crazy times together due to his lack of brainpower and care-free spirit.

Donna Pinciotti: She’s your cool feministic aunt that you know will always take your side in a fight. She’s not afraid to tell you how it is, which can stir up a few arguments at the dinner table. But that always makes for a memorable evening.

Fez: He’s your long lost cousin you forgot you had because, for some reason, he was just traveling and decided to turn up out of the blue. It’s like he should have been born there, because his taste in clothing makes him stand out like a sore thumb at the dinner table, but for some reason you can’t help but to constantly stare. He’s got that mysterious vibe going on.

Kitty & Red Forman: They're most likely your grandparents that you have to go to for Thanksgiving dinner because you definitely don’t want to be there for Christmas dinner. They complement each other well, where Red is your typical pap that only sees his way or the highway. He never really shows affection, but you know deep down he is capable of love. He is also the one you avoid all government, religion, and marriage topics with at all costs. Kitty -- well, she is your lovable grandmother that means well and tries to make up for Red’s negativity. She’s a great cook, and is probably the only reason you made it to the house, because you finally get some authentic grandma’s cooking.