Thank You Note To My Suitemates

Thank You Note To My Suitemates

Thanks for the good food and the good times!

19
Thank You Note To My Suitemates
Maeve Murray

There are far more than 10 reasons that I am thankful for you guys. You guys see me in the morning when I am grouchy and when I come home later and delirious from the library. You guys are extra in just the right way. Here are 10 of the million reasons I’m so happy to be living the 'suite life' with you guys.

Don’t you ever just take a step back and realize that your friends are the BEST?

1. You put up with my music: Whether I want to listen to Livin’ on A Prayer or Colt 45 on repeat you guys always accept it. I know you guys are probably tired of Bon Jovi kind of nights but I love that you guys will listen to it for my sake. Also thanks for letting me turn the volume up- there’s no such thing as a quiet party.
  2. You let me be your third roommate when I am lonely in my room: I love that I can trot across the hall to you guys when my roommate isn’t home. Thanks for being my home across the hall.
  3. You guys are total goons: Thank you for being just as weird as I am. It’s a pleasant kind of strange and I love every second. I really like that we have finally reached the level of not closing our door when we get out of the shower and yelling while we are getting ready to hit the town from room to room. I also can’t wait for our game night that is coming soon!!!
  4. You guys like to know where I am and that I’m safe: I mean I would hope so, but it is comforting to know that I have a group to make sure I am good and well. Thank God for location sharing on the iPhone. Thanks for having my back!
  5. You make me want to be a ~strong, independent woman~: You guys are always reminding me that I am at college to make lifelong friends and learn a thing or two, not mess around with foolish boys or drama. You guys are so good at reminding me- at all hours- that your friendships are better than any silly boy. Thanks for being willing to listen at all hours.
  6. You guys are clean: That’s just wonderful. I know we don’t share a lot of common space, but either way. You guys host me in your room often enough that I appreciate that you’re clean.
  7. You guys love to play: Even when it isn’t playtime. We play every weekend. And throughout the week. Even a little in between. It is a really tricky school but it’s always good to know that you have someone to play with near by.
  8. You are so honest: About everything; an outfit, what to do with a boy, and everything in between. Thank you for being trustworthy and being good at saying the right thing at the right time. That is no easy task. Thank you for just doing you and trying to make things go as smoothly as it can.
  9. You are my role models: I know that sounds cheesy but it is true. You guys do a great job at living. It’s honestly impressive. You always smile when things go wrong and you guys pick up others around you when the world gets you down. I think it is so impressive that you guys can have bad days and good days and even the best days and still have time to make it back to our little home to tell me about it.
  10. You’re just a balanced and genuine duo: It is true. You work some, play some, sleep some, and dance and sing and love some everyday. That’s pretty cool. I think that makes you guys pretty cool too.