A Thank You Letter To My Incredible Boyfriend | The Odyssey Online

A Thank You Letter To My Incredible Boyfriend

Because everyone deserves to know how awesome you are.

258
Magdalena Horta

As the time comes closer where I go back to school and we are almost two hours away, instead of a couple blocks, I wanted to assure you that you have been incredible. Not only this past Summer but for about the entire time of us being together. Being together for almost three years have not been easy, it's been very hard, year after year, but we have stood firm together. You have stood by my side, even at my worst. When I was just about to give up everything we had, you had faith in us. Others said we won't make it this far, that "Maggie would meet someone in college" or "She's too good for him". But, I'm proud to say that we are still here and still fighting.

You have such a beautiful heart that not many see, you are so kind, respectful, loyal, and so faithful to me. I can't forget hilarious! Here are some of so many that I thank you for.

I thank you for agreeing to fast with me for 21 days, so that we can draw closer to God. In those three weeks, I've never been so sure and seen it so clear, that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I thank you for accepting me the way I am, for putting up with my crazy mood swings, my annoyed face expressions, and not walking away.

You being there for me has been such a blessing, and God knew that I needed you in my life. Situations where I needed someone to be there for me, and there you were holding my hand and wiping my tears.

Thank you for being my bestfriend. I've never met anyone more willing to be down for anything than you. Which makes our time together so fun and adventurous.

But, also thank you for knowing when to be serious. When I need a serious person to talk to or ask for advice, your there. Always. Never have I've turned to you for advice, pushed me away.

Thank you for constantly being the driver! Though I don't mind driving, you always want to drive and let me relax. Or could it be that your more at ease when you drive. Haha.

I thank you for loving Starbucks almost as much as I do, and coming with me every time. And, for putting money in my card so I'm able to get as many stars as I want.

You are so funny and make me laugh till I cry. For all of those dance parties in our cars and fighting for what radio station to listen to. I can't imagine doing that with another person .

And lastly, thank you for waiting for me. Though you are a couple years older, you understand that theres no rush in getting married, and is willing to wait.

You are an amazing person Luis, and I'm so glad to have you in my life. Though we fight and bicker, you are the person I want to spend my life with. I love you so much, and every day I grow more love for you.

Your one and only,

Maggie