10 Things To Look Forward To This Year

10 Things To Look Forward To This Year

This year won't be so bad.

26
10 Things To Look Forward To This Year

Sometimes life can be stressful and depressing, but here are ten things you can use to encourage yourself during the bad times.

10. All of the new movies coming out this year

While Fist Fight might not be the movie you are dying to see, it is still a nice movie to cheer you up after all of the political drama. Movies coming out this year include Justice League, Power Rangers, Logan, Beauty and The Beast, Fifty Shades Darker, etc.

9. The Academy Awards

The 89th annual Oscars will be on February 26th and there is so much to be excited about. Jimmy Kimmel will be hosting and it is almost guaranteed that La La Land will win every award in their category. If that doesn't intrigue you just watch to see if Andrew Garfield and Ryan Reynolds kiss again.

8. Super Bowl

If you are one the many that love Football, then you will definitely be hosting or attending a Super Bowl party. If watching sports is not for you, just watch all of the commercials and the half-time show.

7. Spring Break 2017

For all of those college students you have Spring Break 2017 to look forward to. If you are too broke to go anywhere like most of us then just enjoy the week long break before you have to go take those final exams.

6. iPhone 8

New tech for 2017 is always exciting even if you cannot afford the new phone. There are so many rumors surrounding the new Apple product that it is almost impossible to say how awesome the phone will be.

5. New games for 2017

There are so many games coming out this year! Some of the most exciting include Halo Wars 2, Resident Evil 7, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, For Honor, Mass Effect: Andromeda, etc.

4. Solar Eclipse

This eclipse will pass over the United States and it is the first one of several in the 21st Century. This eclipse has a path throughout the United States which gives it the name "The Great American Eclipse".

3. New TV shows

2017 means a new season of Stranger Things that will explain what happened to Barb. Some of the other exciting new shows and seasons include The Mick, The Young Pope, Riverdale, Legion, The Handmaid's Tale, Feud, etc.

2. Hamilton Tour

Starting in March, Hamilton will be touring the United States. They will be making stops in Washington D.C., Boston, San Francisco, and many more places. Soon they will be coming to Cleveland as well.

1. First human head transplant

Valery Spiridonov has volunteered to be the first human ever to undergo a head transplant. Spiridonov suffers from a muscle condition and is completely willing to have his head transferred onto another body. An Italian neurosurgeon by the name of Dr. Sergio Canavero believes the surgery will have at least a 90 percent success rate. Other scientists are apprehensive, but the surgery is said to happen near the end of 2017 so we will wait.