9 Reasons I Love My Crazy Friends

9 Reasons I Love My Crazy Friends

The best things about having crazy friends.

126
9 Reasons I Love My Crazy Friends
Facebook

Throughout my life I have grown up around different mixes of people from loud family, to quiet family, from shy people, to overly open people; not to mention the amount of crazy people I’ve encountered in my life. Once I reached my teen years I started to realize that I (as my mom would say), “attract the crazy people”. This is easily one of the truest things my mom has said to me. Once I came to college I was able to explore the crazy side of myself a bit more. I realized that my mom was right I do attract some crazy people, because that's where I fit in the best. So with that in mind here’s ten reasons I love my crazy friends.

9. There’s always someone there for me.

Growing up I was usually a loner. I always felt like I didn’t fit in and was never going to find my niche in life. As time went on I realized that that's not the case. I simply wasn’t looking in the right places. After finding my crazy friends I noticed I didn’t feel so alone any more and I have to say that was one of the greatest things that could’ve ever happened to me.

8. They support me.

Having someone to support you is easily one of the greatest things a person could experience. No matter what I do whether it’s right or wrong they support my decisions and stand behind me. Having someone’s back is easily one of the best qualities a friend could have.

7. They feed me.

If you know anything about me you know I love food with a burning passion. Having a friend to cook for you when you don’t want to or someone who is just flat out kind enough to make something for you is amazing. You know what they say...The best way to a mans heart is through his stomach

6. We encourage each other.

No matter what my friends and I are always encouraging each other to do something. Having such close friends you get to know what they really want and what they don’t want to do or say. You also learn how they work and if someone doesn’t want to do something or isn’t going to do something you can tell by the look on their face and you can call them out in the blink of an eye.

5. They justify my thoughts.

Lord knows we all have those thoughts that we think are weird and the only things that someone like us would think. After meeting some of the amazing and insane people I’ve met I noticed that they get it. If I’m going on Facebook and stalking someone’s page before a date, even though I shouldn’t be, my friends ever so politely remind me that they would be doing that exact same thing.

4. They keep me sane.

Whether we’re screaming and yelling at each other about random stuff, or just venting about our days, my crazy friends really do keep me sane (ironic right).

3. The conversations we have.

Everyone has those friends that you just talk about the weirdest topics with. Well for me, that’s just about all of my friends, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We talk about things from our daily lives to the crazy things that happen to us.

2. The way They make me laugh.

The jokes we have and the things we talk about never cease to amaze me. We joke about things like buying something off of QVC and making six easy payments, or how dramatic and extra we all can be. Not a day goes by that my friends don’t make me laugh.

1. They get me.

I’ve always felt like finding someone that gets you is an amazing concept and situation. Having friends that sit there and actually understand how anxious I am or how pissed off I am about something is just amazing!

I have to say that I love my friends more than anything and I don’t know what I would do without their crazy asses.