Story Of A Girl Bro | The Odyssey Online

Story Of A Girl Bro

Because some girls just are better at being bros.

15
Story Of A Girl Bro
Huffington Post

There are just some girls out there that do not really get along with other girls. Or they do, but they still just choose to hang out with guys instead. Frankly, I understand that because I have been dubbed a female bro since my freshmen year of high school. And while it might sound awesome, and most of the time it is, there is a lot that goes along with becoming a "bro".

1. Everyone thinks you have dated one of your guy friends before.

2. If you haven't dated, then they automatically expect that you will.

3. When you do like someone, it is a constant barrier because your guy friends make him feel uncomfortable sometimes.

4. You are automatically friend-zoned and yes, girls can know what the friend zone is like.

5. Whenever they have girl problems, they come to you for advice.

6.You hear way more about sex lives than you do on your girl wine nights.

7. But you also get to give them good tips, that maybe they can pass on to other males for our benefit...

8. You get picked on...a lot. But you know how to dish it right back.

9. You get to fight over your favorite sports teams because most likely you like rival teams, but you still think they're cool.

10. Whenever you have a problem they are there for you just as much as your girls would be.

11.It's pretty much like having brothers.

12. They won't judge you for being able to drink more than most girls.

13. OK, maybe they will. But they can't really cause they're probably drinking with you.

14. But they definitely won't judge you for how much pizza you can eat.

15. They might make fun of you though if you decide to put down the whole carton of ice cream on your "bad days".

16. They will almost always ask you about their outfit choices.

17. You automatically are not allowed to date (most) of their friends.
18. But they will most likely try to get you to set them up with your friends.

19. Their girlfriends probably won't like you at first because you're always around.

20. But once she gets that your just the protective sister, she will get over it.

21. Bros won't beat around the bush when it comes to the tough love that you need sometimes.

22. Sometimes they are slightly surprised when you decided to show off your girly side, it's like they forgot you owned a dress.

23. The bro status gives you a pass into the way of men, and sometimes it is weird. But it's okay cause you're weird too.

24. But you wouldn't trade it for anything. Because being a bro is way better than not being a bro.