15 Fun Summer Date Spots On The South Shore

Tired of the same old dinner dates? Take a walk on the creative side!

2105

Summer is approaching rapidly. The weather is getting warmer, the skin is getting tanner (or redder), and the options are growing wider. It's time to get outside and explore the area you're from beyond the couch or dinner table! If you're looking for more than just your average "Netflix and chill" date with your special someone, check out some of the most exciting spots on the South Shore of Massachusetts!

1. Duxbury Beach - Duxbury, MA

Go for a romantic stroll at sunset across the Powder Point Bridge then walk along the ocean shore hand in hand.

2. Cape Cod Canal - Plymouth/Bourne, MA

Grab your bikes and drive down to the Bourne or Plymouth side of the Cape Cod Canal. No bikes? Bring your roller blades or walking shoes and enjoy the breeze.

3. Quincy Quarries - Quincy, MA

Enjoy some breathtaking views of the Boston skyline after a small hike up to the top of graffiti covered quarries.

4. World's End - Hingham, MA

Get a workout in with an up and downhill walk along the water and through incredible fields. There's another view of the Boston skyline to check out on your way.

5. Waterfront Jetty - Plymouth, MA

Have an outdoor dinner at the Cabby Shack then walk along the jetty at the Plymouth Waterfront! Make sure to bring a flashlight if you're in the dark.

6. Brockton Rox Game - Brockton, MA

Can't afford Red Sox tickets? Get a similar experience at a Brockton Rox game!

7. Nantasket Beach - Hull, MA

Grab a slice of pizza at Joseph's to go, then enjoy the summer breeze on the sea wall of Nantasket beach! When the sun goes down, play a round of mini golf and grab an ice cream cone with your competitor.

8. Marshfield Fair - Marshfield, MA

Splurge on some fried dough and grab a seat at the demolition derby! Enjoy the rides and petting zoo with a classic county fair feel.

9. AMC Movie Theatre - Braintree, MA

Rainy day? No fear. Stretch out on a reclining comfy chair with your date and watch a new movie! Bring a pillow and blanket for extra comfiness.

10. Boston Bowl - Hanover, MA

Hit the lanes with candle pin or ten pin style bowling. If you're over 21, order a drink or two and enjoy a great night out! If you're under 21, have just as much fun with the arcade and photo booth after battling it out with your date.

11. Scituate Lighthouse - Scituate, MA

Looking for a great photo op? Take an amazing scenic picture or pose with your date in front of the beautiful lighthouse.

12. K1 Speed - Kingston, MA

Looking for some fast paced fun? Hit up the Kingston Collection for a movie, SkyZone trampoline jumping, and even a race track! Get your "driver's license" and race in circles with your date to the finish line.

13. South Shore Music Circus - Cohasset, MA

Looking for a low-key night of fun and entertainment? Buy cheap tickets in advance to famous artists, plays, or musicals for a night to remember in a small, tent covered venue!

14. Peaceful Meadows - Whitman, MA

Ice cream fans? Check out Peaceful Meadows in Whitman. Not only is the ice cream to die for, you can enjoy the company of some cows out back!

15. Willow Brook Farm - Pembroke, MA

Looking for a relaxing nature walk? Give Willow Brook Farm a chance! Enjoy the beauty of fields, the woods and some manmade bridges. Climb to the top of the wooden tower halfway through for some exciting views!