Does Satan Speak Into Your Life? | The Odyssey Online

Does Satan Speak Into Your Life?

And are you even doing anything to stop it?

49
Does Satan Speak Into Your Life?
https://education.ufl.edu/dual-enrollment/courses/

If you’re Christian odds are you believe The Bible is true. So, the bible states:

“Be self controlled and alert your enemy, the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Resist him standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8

The definition of alert is: A quick notice to any unusual and potentially dangerous or difficult circumstance.

So, now, may I ask you something?

Are you being alert for Satan or are you going are around life just letting him devour your soul? It's God's word to you and it is not a joke. He is here, everyday, lurking and waiting to slip you up.

If we are being honest, I know most days I am not. Which means most days I become Satan’s to devour. I bet he is able to form lies in our heads all the time because of this.

To the hardworking student : Work harder. Stress more. You need this. An extra hour for that test is worth skipping time in the Bible, besides you can always catch up with God later…

To the person from a tough family: Family isn’t that important anyways, just forget about them and worry about yourself. I’ll forgive them when I’m ready and today is not that day.

To the college student: Drinking is just a part of college, besides you don’t want to be one of those extreme Christians that never has any fun do you?

To all of Gods daughters: No one really cares for you and let's face it, there’s nothing special about you. You are not enough.

To the person when money gets tight: God only wants me to tithe when I actually have money right? I need to be responsible right now.

To the person when life gets tough: God isn’t actually in the world, he doesn't see or car about my problems anyways right.

To the person who hasn’t heard from God from a while: I’m too far gone anyways. What's the point of even trying?

Now these are only a few examples but, what is Satan telling you today? Whatever it is. Take it, burry it, rip it to shreds. Become alert my friends! God has so much more for you than what you are currently living.

Oh and just for the record…

To: the hardworking student : Work harder. Stress more. You need this. An extra hour for that test is worth skipping time in the Bible, besides you can always catch up with God later…

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Family isn’t that important anyways, just forget about them and worry about yourself. I’ll forgive them when I’m ready, and today is not that day.

21 Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”22 Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. Matthew 18:21

To the college student: Drinking is just apart of college, besides you don’t want to be one of those extreme Christians that never has any fun do you?

The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers 1 Peter 4:7

So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. Revelation 3:16

To all of Gods daughters: No one really cares for you, anyways and lets face it there’s nothing special about you, you are not enough.

You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you. Solomon 4:7

Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. Malachi 3:10

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 corinthians 9:7

To the person when life gets tough: God isn’t actually in the world. He doesn't see or care about my problems anyways right.

Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Genesis 28:15

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:8

To the person who hasn’t heard from God from a while: I’m too far gone anyways.

“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. “I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. “I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. “For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. “No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father.” John 10:10-15