The Sassiest Of Emojis

The Sassiest Of Emojis

In case you need some new sassy inspiration within your life.

1682
The Sassiest Of Emojis
Google Images

Through the smartphone generations, we have come to know the term emojis. These perfect little faces, places, and anything you can pretty much think of, are the perfect combination to express anything you can think of. There is one particular emotion that has more than just one emoji, and that is sassiness. If you are like me, any form of a sassy emoji is your go to, even when it's not in context. These are a few of the sassy emojis that you can find within your smartphone and you may use on a daily basis.

Unemotional. This may not be the most sassy emoji that you have ever seen, but when it is being used within the correct context, it can bring your sassy side out.

Sass hand. Did someone just dis you? If so, this is the case that the hand is coming out and the "sass queen" is here and if you do not step aside, you will be ran over.

Pretend caring. When you are forced to make plans with someone that you don't care for, casually throw this emoji out there as much as possible and maybe they will get the settle sassiness behind it.

BS shield. Oh you have something to say that is either annoying and/or irritating? Well I have an emoji for you. This is one of my favorites and should be yours too. Anytime someone is saying something that you do not want to listen to, just keep sending this over and over and over.

Grandma. I am aging tremendously from listening to this story about your cat. I love cats, but I also love many other things like Netflix, sleep, sleep and sleep. So here's a grandma emoji for you and let's be honest, her face says it all.

The no. No, no ,no. I do not want to hear about that and please don't go a word further. To be honest, I actually have no idea what you were just talking about, but what I do know is I'm done listening.

Okay we get it. This is a wonderful new addition to the emoji family. It's one of the sassiest of emojis. When someone tells you about that wonderful trip they are going on and you are just sitting there like "GOOD FOR YOUUUUUUUU" and now your sass queen is out and ready with this emoji.

Yup, yup, yup. Similar to "Okay we get it." When people want to just generally brag about their wonderful lives and you are just over here rinsing your paper plates so you don't have to buy new ones.

Cool. Of course you could just type the word out, but you could also go out of your way and find an emoji that justifies your emotion towards a certain subject. This would be that emoji.

The sass queen herself. This is by far the most sassy emoji that I have ever seen in my life. When someone says something that you simply don't like, don't want to hear, or anything, use this emoji to show that you are fake smiling and turning your head and if your body would let you, you would turn your head 180 degree just to make a point.