Rice Purity Test - What is a rice purity test | The Odyssey Online

Rice Purity Test - What is a rice purity test

Introduction:

158

Do you consider yourself pure?

Therice purity testis all about checking your innocence level. When students put themselves into this test, they dive into a competition of purity. While some students compete over support, some compete over physical health, some over grades, and some over rice purity tests. 100% score means you are pure and innocent, while 0% means you are not pure in worldly matters like sex, drugs, etc. Seniors in universities can also know the mentality of their juniors with this test. If you are new and don’t know anything about rice purity tests, then don’t worry this 7 minutes of reading can clear all of your doubts about rice purity tests and give you complete knowledge in areas like

• What is a rice purity test
  • When did it start?
  • What’s inside the test?
  • What score tell us about?
  • Conclusion

What is a rice purity test?

The Rice purity test was famous for getting admission to Rice University.

It was usually taken for entertainment purposes. Not for judging anyone for their purity and innocence level.

It has 100 questions survey to test innocence in worldly matters like sex, drugs, and others. The more you score high, the more you are considered as innocent

When did it start?

First, this test was administered by Rice University in 1938. In 2020 when the world face lockdown, thousands of people take rice purity test online to check out their innocence level

What’s inside the test, and how can you take this test

This test includes 100 questions related to these topics

1. Your romantic relationships or ever you cheated on your spouse

2. Rules violations throughout your entire life or ever you might be caught by police

3. Bad addictions like consuming drugs in life or ever sell them

4. Your physical life, like your browsing history or your physical relationship

You can take this test online. Many websites provide it for free

All you have to do is to visit the website, take the test, and see the score and match it with the percentage they are given in the form of a number. That’s how you can check your purity.

What does the score tell us about?

1. Good score

If you scored between the 97 to 85, you would be considered as innocent. According to a survey in Jan 2020, people below 25 score between 91 to 85. Believe me or not, but that means our youth is so good

2. Average score

If you scored between 71 to 63, then you are in between. Innocent and clever at the same time, people above 25 years score between this percentage.

3. Bad score

A very few people scored below 18 percent, almost less than 5% of this survey

Conclusion

The Rice purity test is a lose-lose situation. Whether you will score too high or too low, that can put you in the moment of embarrassment. It’s good to check that the unhealthy behavior of teens. Avoid taking this test with your friends because if you end up scoring low, then they might judge you. I hope this was helpful enough. Please share this with your closest ones and ask them to take a purity test also.