10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Nathan Scott

Because if Nathan Scott isn't your dream guy, you're doing something wrong.

3720
LIVEJOURNAL

Since the moment "One Tree Hill" hit the air, girls everywhere have fallen head over heels in love with the character of Nathan Scott. I mean, how could you not? So, what are the real reasons leading to this love fest? Well, below are 10 of the best.

10. He's not afraid to show off his bod.

I mean, come on! Who doesn't like to look at this man with half of his clothes off? The minute he walked down that runway, he entered the hearts of millions.

9. He knows how to get a girl's attention.

Who knew a simple gesture could mean so much? This was the true start of Nathan and Haley, and from this point girls have had that hope that one day, a guy will give her a childish bracelet out of a Cracker Jack box.

8. He loves his brother.

From episode one, we weren't sure if there would ever be a time when Nathan and Lucas Scott could be real brothers. However, when it happened, they warmed the hearts of millions. From basketball players to best friends, these two will always have each others back.

7. He's a great dad

The moment you first saw Nathan with Jamie, your heart melted. Nathan as a teenager was one thing, but Nathan as a dad is a whole new story. He's an amazing dad. From teaching Jamie how to play basketball to making capes, he's always there for his son.

6. He loves the game of basketball.

No matter what, one thing that was always part of Nathan's life was basketball. Even though his dad was constantly pushing him, basketball was the one thing that kept him going. And the moment they won the state championship? Well, that was one for the books.

5. He knows when he's done wrong.

Unlike most guys out there, Nathan know's when he's messed up. We catch Nathan apologizing a lot through all the seasons of "One Tree Hill," which is something most guys won't do. He always says "I'm sorry" and "I love you." What girl's dream isn't to be kissed in the pouring rain?

4. He defends Haley like a real man should.

Some guys aren't willing to stand up for their girls, but not Nathan. I mean, the guy was willing to take a bullet for his girl! He would honestly do anything for her. Guys out there really need to step it up.

3. He's madly in love with Haley, and he's not afraid to show it.

Nathan and Haley's love is unlike any other, and I think that's what makes "One Tree Hill" so special. Their love is an inspiration for people all over the world. They are the real definition of #goals!

2. He never gave up on his dreams.

Through all the ups and downs in his life, the one thing Nathan never did was give up on his dreams of playing in the NBA. I think we all kind of felt like Haley did during this moment.

"But we're leading with that story, because this point guard is a local legend who overcame adversity and difficult circumstances in pursuit of a dream. Last night, the Charlotte Bobcats called up a former Tree Hill Raven, a great guy and a good friend, Nathan Scott. Jamie Scott, hug your dad for all of us, because he just made it to the NBA and we couldn't be more proud!" - Marvin "Mouth" McFadden

1. His words speak volumes.

I think this one explains it all.

But let's just be honest. Nathan Scott is every girl's dream.