7 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Good | The Odyssey Online

7 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Good

The right words have a way of lifting your spirits.

193
7 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Good

Wether you just got dumped, you lost a family member, you are feeling lonely, or life just doesn't feel satisfying at the moment, there are so many words to comfort you, change your mood, and your outlook on life. There are millions of quotes available to search for the one that really lights a fire inside you. From poetry and words of wisdom to quirky and funny lines, there are quotes for every situation you find yourself going through. Here are some quotes that I found powerful and helpful at the difficult times in my life.

"Have courage & be kind."

No matter how cruel people or the world can be, the best thing you can do for yourself is treat everyone kindly. Also, just seconds of massive courage can change your life, so why not shine with it.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Always remember you have complete control over your life. You make all the choices and you have the power to control your thoughts and your problems.

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."

Never stay silent. You must talk to others and you must communicate your feelings to make a life for yourself.

"Count blessings. Not problems."

Always look for the good in your situation. There may be bad, but there is always good.

"When it rains look for rainbows. When it's dark look for stars."

Again, you must look for the good. Sometimes it may be hard to find, but it's there. When you find it, thrive off of it.

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."

Fight for what you want. You only have one life and you should do nothing less than everything you wish. Find what you love and don't let it go.

"Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along."

When you hit rock bottom the only way from there is up. Don't be afraid to take the bad times in your life and make the best of them. Take the chance to become the best version of yourself.