Popular Bachelor Contestants As Shown By Different Types Of Desserts | The Odyssey Online

Popular Bachelor Contestants As Shown By Different Types Of Desserts

"This is the final rose tonight."

33
google

We all know some Bachelor contestants can be crazy, but have you ever thought about the different desserts that resemble their personalities? Well now you have...

1. Ashley I. and Sticky Toffee Pudding.

There is nothing but a sticky situation with Ashley I. Her love for Chris Soules on Season 19, was clearly shown as she proved to the audience that she would do anything for the extra time with him (even if it meant crying).

2. Ashley S. and Carrot Cake.

Ashley S. was a little unusual at best as she was a contestant on Season 19. Fighting along side with previously mentioned contestant, Ashley I., this young girl from Georgia tried hard to win over this country side cutie.

3. Kaitlyn Bristowe and Red Velvet Cake.

Kaitlyn Bristowe certainly stole the show on Season 19 as she started her journey to find her "Soulesmate" before she became the bachelorette. Although she's extremely sweet and soft on the inside, she is definitely edgy just like Red Velvet Cake.

4. Andi Dorfman and Funfetti Cupcake.

Andi Dorfman from Season 18, somehow managed to show her bubbly personality with the Juan and only, Juan Pablo. The fun side of her shined bright throughout her season as a contestant, which is exactly why she resembles a Funfetti Cupcake. Eees Okay!

5. Catherine Giudici and Fruit Cake.

This new mom, from Season 17, is all all about the healthy eating her and the rest of he family can indulge in. I'm sure Sean Lowe is still glad he chose her because she can simply do it all!

6. JoJo Fletcher and Angel Food Cake.

Season 20 contestant JoJo Fletcher always had a smile on her face. Although she was worried at times throughout Ben Higgen's season, she never let it show. She was always laughing and although she may not have made it out on top, she was given an even better opportunity to become The Bachelorette.

7. Lauren Bushnell and Wedding Cake.

Even from the beginning of Season 20 you could tell that Lauren was falling hard for The Bachelor, Ben. Her constant smile and connection to Ben is exactly why she stands out as the classic wedding cake. Beautiful, sheek, and traditional. She had it in the bag from the start!

8. Jade Roper and Apple Crumb Pie.

Jade may not have found the she was looking for on The Bachelor, but she didn't let it tear her into pieces. She managed to pick up and open her heart again for Bachelor in Paradise, where she met Tanner. Just like an Apple Crumb Pie because all the pieces were finally coming together for her.

9. Emily Maynard and An Eclair.

Emily Maynard, from Season 15, clearly didn't have it easy after losing her husband at the time in a plane accident. When she was a contestant she was very serious but deep down we all knew she was overly sweet and wanted the best for her daughter.

10. Nikki Ferrell and A Blondie.

Nikki Ferrell certainly had her ups and downs on her season, Season 18, with Juan Pablo. Despite winning Juan Pablo's heart, she didn't seem too happy. However, their relationship throughout the show managed to be really sweet with only a few obstacles in the way of their happily ever after. Ohh Neeki.

So now that all we are thinking about are different desserts to match different personalities, what's yours?