Why Oreos are a Gift from the Gods

Why Oreos are a Gift from the Gods

If you haven't eaten a sleeve of Oreos alone, what do you even do in your free time?

44
Why Oreos are a Gift from the Gods
Dish.com

If you don't love Oreos and eat an entire sleeve at least once a month, are you even human? Oreos are a true gift from the gods. They just are. They are perfectly creamy and chocolatey. But that's not all they are.

1. They're vegan.

If they're vegan, then more people can eat them! When vegans find out that Oreos are in their diet, their minds are blown. They might not be gluten free or paleo or whatever, but they're still a viable dessert (or dinner) option for people with very restricted diets.

2. There are so. Many. Kinds.

There are some dang good Oreo options. Golden Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos, Heads or Tails, Double Stuf, the list goes on and on. Then there are some... odd choices: Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Root Beer Float, and that list continues as well. But they sure do have something for everyone.

3. You can make so much with them.

You want Oreos but you don't just want to eat cookies... Well you could get cookies and cream ice cream. Want something less cold? Use crushed oreos for a pie crust. You can even mash them and blend them with icing to make cake pops. Seriously. The possibilities are endless.

4. They're so easy to eat.

Sure, there might be a couple crumbs or some drops of milk, but they're generally less messy. You dip it in the milk and then just pop it in your mouth. So much easier than things that need forks. Plus, less dishes to wash. Score.

5. They love the holidays as much as you do.

Whether you love Halloween or Christmas, there's a cookie for that. Oreos just have so much spirit. And they taste better when they're colored, let's be honest.

6. Oreos are just dang tasty.

You can't say you aren't craving them after reading this. Go ahead, go get your milk and your sleeve of Oreos. No one has to know if you eat all of them alone while binge-watching Gilmore Girls.