NETFLIX For Days

NETFLIX For Days

Bored over break or just bored at all? This will give you something to do!

9
NETFLIX For Days

If you're like me, all you do over Christmas break is work and sit around basically doing nothing all the time. Which means...it is the PERFECT time to binge watch all the netflix you possibly can! These are five of my very favorite shows that I have absolutely watched more than once while not on break, so I know they can be watched during break.

1. Once Upon A Time

Rate:10/10

I'll be totally honest, I avoided this show like the plague. I just knew I would hate it because it wasn't the classic Disney that we all know and love. I had heard so much hype about it. I figured what could one episode hurt. Let me tell you, I took one look at Lana Parrilla as 'The Evil Queen' in her killer outfit and knew I would watch it simply for her AMAZING costumes, and of course, fell in love with the show. I am currently dying waiting for the newest season to come out on Netflix.

2. Gossip Girl

Rate: 10/10

All I need to say about this...Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and "Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever...you know you love me. xoxo-GG"

3. Friends

Rate: 10/10

Let me just say this, the cast of 'Friends' might be one of my most favorite casts ever. Over 10 seasons of silly laughter and tears from heartbreak, you feel like you know this cast and they know you. As crazy as that might sound, it is completely true. They come into your living room or bedroom or whereever you watch Netflix and they bring you into theirs. How much more personal can it get?

4. Law and Order: SVU

Rate: 9/10 (only because there are so many seasons)

I will say this, if you don't have the stomach or the heart to watch gut wrenchingly real stories about horrific things, this is NOT the tv show for you. If you in anyway like murder mysteries mixed with a little drama set in NYC, this is the show for you. There might be 18 seasons, but the characters are always evolving and changing you hardly notice!

5. One Tree Hill

Rate: 11/10

Honestly if you tell me you don't like this show, I probably don't like you. To me, this show is real and honest and is so easy to connect to. Yeah sure most of us will never be famous or super star basketball players or kidnapped and tortured to near death, but it's not so much about what they do as opposed to who they are and the struggles they go through, even as the famous people that they become. Someone very special to me once told me this show was secretly their favorite show growing up, because they wanted to be just like the main character Lucas. I think having such a positive role model growing up is a positive thing. Because who doesn't want to be the guy that falls in love with the girl of his dreams, have a family with her all while beating every fight life puts you through?

So whether you are up for a little comedy, some high school drama, beating crime or your fairy tales brought to life, these are the shows for you!