Breathe in, Breathe Out Stress | The Odyssey Online

Breathe in, Breathe Out Stress

Nature knows best to alleviate stress

9
Breathe in, Breathe Out Stress

Day in and out we find ourselves checking off a number of tasks from a hefty list of responsibilities. Along with responsibilities can come a number of strenuous mental imbalances, that can weigh down on ones mentality, mood and emotional and physical wellness. Various imbalances derived from life's responsibilities can accumulate overtime. Maintaining a well balanced mental and psychical state is equally as important as keeping up with ones responsibilities. However, an over crammed schedule of daily responsibilities can sometimes consume the entirety of ones day, leaving little to no free time to conduct healthy and wholesome activities that will aid in maintaining wholesome mental and physical health. There are a number of natural methods that can be quick or timeless that can alleviate stress. Ones that can be easily incorporated into daily activity.

1.Yoga & Meditation

A handful of therapists and doctors alike can vouch for the wholesome physical and mental benefits that are derived from meditation and yoga. The more one delves into the practice renowned results will become apparent. However, what makes meditation and yoga the authentic natural practices they are is the substantial benefits and results that show even if one does not spend lengthy time on the practice. While more time spent on meditation and yoga help one to further ones recovery and develop long lasting results, their are plentiful mental benefits from yoga such as, relinquishing worries, calming anxieties, eliminating stress, helping with depression, boosting memory and concentration and more. Explore the limitless boundaries of yoga and meditation to discover the remedial powers it posses.

2. Eat Fruits and Vegetables

Eating healthy will not only improve ones physical health but equally ones mental well being. eating a hefty amount of fruits and vegetables will improve ones mood, energy levels, mentality and more. The simplicity of fruits and vegetables make them perfect for the on the go, constant daily errands and activities. Bananas make for a perfect on the go snack that is high in potassium, which helps to regulate blood pressure that can rise immensely as a result of stress.additionally, bananas can improve energy that is vital to maintain throughout a busy and demanding day. Bananas prove to be a duel purpose fruit, and can aid in maintaining ones mental and physical balance daily.

3 Spend Time Outdoors

According toNational Geographic, spending time outdoor either basking in the sun and enjoying the presence of nature has the ability to enhance ones mood, mentality and decrease ones stress levels. The outdoors have therapeutic powers of their own. Conducting ones daily activist outside is a simple and effective way to decrease ones stress levels through the pleasant and refreshing visions and atmosphere of the outdoors. Nature will work wonders for an individual due to the restorative power of the many aspects of nature to restore ones overall mental and emotional standing to a state of balance. Whether it is lounging outside or taking a short walk through nature, one will start to see improvement.