Nailed It: Fun And Easy Nail Art

Nailed It: Fun And Easy Nail Art

Creative DIY Nail Designs

123
Nailed It: Fun And Easy Nail Art
Fashion Diva Design

Ladies, we all know achieving a flawless manicure is rather difficult. Adding nail art is almost an impossible task, but I've come up with a list of some simple nail art designs to hopefully help you out.

To create the most fun and creative designs, you need some tools:

Nail Polish (Obviously!)

Choose at least two colors for a good contrast, but add as many as you would like.

Nail Design Tape

Nail tape is super cheap and comes in a huge variety of colors and designs. Find some here.

Scotch Tape and Reinforcement Labels

The scotch tape is for geometric designs and reinforcement labels are for rounded shapes.

Toothpicks, Bobby Pins, and Other "Dotting" Tools

You can really use anything you would like to create dots. Find things with varying end sizes to created different sized dots.

Brush Assortment

Buying a huge assortment of brushes is not a necessity, but if you're into doing a lot of nail art, they can be useful. Find some here.

So now that you have the basic tools for nail art, here are a few designs that are super fun and pretty simple.

This design is very simple but perfect for any time of year! Start with a base color of your choosing and then using one of your "dotting tools." Select at least three different colors to use for the dots. Make concentric circles using different colors anywhere on your nails. Finish with a top coat for some super shine.

This design is nice and basically perfect for everyday wear. Keep it extra simple by using black and white, or upgrade with some neon colors for a stand-out look.

Once you let the base color dry, use the paper reinforcements to create the half moon shapes. You can use two super contrasting colors or two shades of the same color for a more laid-back look.

While these nails may look difficult, they are actually very simple. Using the thin nail design tape, cut strips of varying lengths and place them on your nails to create awesome designs.

These nails are perfect for the holidays, but can also be made into an Aztec-inspired manicure by using some different colors. Use the Scotch tape to create the design, wait for it to dry, and the go and show off your nails!

If worst comes to worst, here's and easy cheat for awesome nails:

Nail wraps! My personal favorite brand is ncLA; while they are not cheap they are great quality. They usually last me for two weeks and are super easy to apply and take off. Another great brand is the Sally Hansen nail wraps. Both brands offer fun and creative designs, and they look just like real nail polish!

Now, go forward and try some creative nail designs and wow your friends!