My Top 8 Makeup Products

My Top 8 Makeup Products

These are some of my favorite products.

23
My Top 8 Makeup Products
Speeli

Personally, I don't feel the need to do my makeup every day. If I had the time, I would. Simply because I love doing my makeup, and it does make me feel more confident. I find it to be relaxing, when I'm not rushed. Here are some of my favorite products, in no particular order.

1. Beauty Blender

I don't own an actual Beauty Blender, but I do own a makeup sponge very similar to it. Fairly recently I discovered that, "Hey, getting it wet really does make it work better." It makes it larger and easier to apply foundation evenly. It's also good for building the product; for more or less coverage.

2. BB Cream

As far as BB creams go, I prefer Dream Pure BB by Maybelline. It's has a decent coverage, for a BB cream, and it evens out the skin tone very well. This has been my go to BB cream and is my everyday face makeup.

3. Eyeshadow

Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette is by far my favorite so far. It's mostly neutral, matte and shimmery, but it also has a few more intense colors for special occasions or days that you want to go bold.

4. Bronzer

My favorite bronzer, for summer, is Tarte's Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in "park ave princess." I just dust a bit of this onto my cheekbones to make myself a bit less pale and a little more glowy.

5. Concealer

So I have the worst under-eye bags and dark circles, and this is the best that I have tried to cover them. I haven't tried anything high-end, but I like how it feels on my skin and highlights under my eyes.

6. Finishing Powder

I haven't decided if I prefer loose powders to pressed powders or not, but I do like this powder. It's lightweight and sets my liquid foundation nicely.

7. Eyelid Primer

This helps to smooth out the creases on your eyelid and makes the eyeshadow more vibrant.

8. Face Primer

The POREfessional face primer by Benefit helps to minimize pores, smooth skin texture, and just create a good base for foundation. After applying, your face will feel smooth and ready for the next product application.

I'm still figuring out this whole make-up thing, but so far, these are some of my favorite products. I'm finding more and more products that I like and dislike. It's all about finding products that work best for you and your skin type.