My Impartial And Totally Superficial Reactions To The Celebrities Of Dancing With The Stars | The Odyssey Online

My Impartial And Totally Superficial Reactions To The Celebrities Of Dancing With The Stars

I like to be impartial but I also like to be superficial.

28
justjared

As the new season of Dancing with the Stars begins, fans are excited to see the release of which celebrities will be featured. I, personally, do not watch the show. However, I am all for having an opinion on things. So, here is my opinion on a few of the newest contestants to take the DWTS stage.

Amber Rose and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy

I have literally zero opinion on Amber Rose. Zero. She's been in the mainstream media a lot for things I do not care about. However, I do believe her dance moves will be on point and she will be able to rock whatever costume. I think they should bring Kanye in as a guest judge. I'm petty like that.

Jake T. Austin and partner Jenna Johnson

Jake T. Austin is one very fine looking young man. It would not be the worst thing to keep watching him on DWTS every week. It may actually be a reason I start watching. Out of the men on this show, I think he may have the best chance of moving far due to his physique. Americans should look forward to him gracing their presence on their televisions.

Maureen McCormick and partner Artem Chigvintsev

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. I guess she just had to one-up Jan one last time. Maureen will bring in a group of viewers from a generation that might not already watch the show and boost their ratings (that is if she stays long enough).

Former Texas Governor Rick Perry and partner Emma Slater

Maybe he'll surprise us? I just have a hard time believing that a man who worked in the government for 15 years as Governor of Texas will be able to bust a move on that stage. In my personal opinion, I think his running for President was a sort of publicity build up for his true calling, performing with Emma Slater on DWTS.

Ryan Lochte and partner Cheryl Burke

So, do we still hate him or...? It seems like just yesterday the press was dragging his name through the mud for what he pulled in Rio. Now, we're so excited to see him take the stage. I'm all for it, I just want to be clear. I think with his swimmer body, the dances moves will come really easy. Let's just hope he doesn't accuse the judge of robbing his points.

Terra Jolé with partner Sasha Farber

In all seriousness here, I'm proud of her! Even in 2016, it's not easy to be different and put yourself out there to the world. So, you go, Terra! Now, away from the seriousness, it would be pretty bad if her partner stepped on her toes, but even worse if he stepped on her shoulders.

Vanilla Ice and partner Witney Carson

He's going to be THAT contestant and dance to only his songs. Robert Van Winkle can go pretty far in this competition, in my opinion. He's got that kind of funky vibe. Also, I think the world will cringe the second one of the judges says "nice, nice baby" as a praise for his dance (which is almost guaranteed).

And that is my impartial, totally superficial reaction to a few of this season's contestants! I wish them all the best of luck!