The 10 Best Pranks Jim Pulled On Dwight In "The Office"

The best moments of our favorites, Jim and Dwight.

571
The Office

Whether you have seen "The Office" or not, which if you haven't you are such a Toby, you have probably heard of the legendary pranks Jim pulled on Dwight. Working at Dunder Mifflin does appear to be a rather boring job, but there was never a dull moment between Jim and Dwight. There are hundreds of pranks, but here are, in my opinion, the Top 10 Best Jim Halpert Original Pranks.

10. The medicine ball

Simple. Spontaneous. But one of the best Jim and Dwight moments is when Jim so casually walks over and pops Dwight's medicine ball and then simply sits back down in peace.

9. When Jim moved Dwight's desk into the bathroom

Definitely one of Jim's funniest pranks was putting Dwight's entire desk in the bathroom. The best part was that Dwight actually sat and worked in the bathroom for the rest of that day.

8. Jim putting all of Dwight's stuff in Jello

In one of the first episodes, we get our first taste of the Jim pranks and therefore it is such a classic. I guess Dwight just doesn't like Jell-O.

7. When Jim puts all of Dwight's stuff into a vending machine

This prank is for sure one of the best thought-out pranks Jim ever pulls. He even puts Dwight's wallet inside the vending machine and leaves Dwight with only nickels to get each item out. It may take Dwight a little while to get out of this one.

6. Jim wrapping Dwight's entire desk

Another classic is the wrapping paper prank that appeared in a Christmas episode. Dwight thinks Jim simply wrapped his desk, but our old friend Jim is a tad more evil than that, and Dwight is once again victim to Jim's master plans.

5. Jim convincing Dwight he is in the CIA and must complete secret missions

Jim got some help from his adorable gal pal Pam Beasley who sent Dwight secret messages for months. This prank is another one that took a lot of thinking and planning for Jim and Pam, but definitely paid off when Dwight really thought he was doing secret missions for the CIA.

4. When Jim convinces Dwight that he is a vampire

This prank was somewhat on the spot for Jim. When a bat is found in the office he cleverly uses that to trick Dwight. Jim actually convinces him that he is a vampire by acting cold and weak, afraid of the sun, and like he is actually growing fangs. Look out everyone!

3. When Jim convinces Dwight he is getting messages from future Dwight and advises him to save everyone from the poisoned coffee

This is personally one of my all-time favorite pranks Jim pulls. Jim isn't even at the Scranton office with Dwight and yet still manages to pull an awesome prank on him.

2. Jim convincing Dwight he is a completely different person

Another classic. Jim goes to great lengths for this one. His actor friend stays perfectly in character and completely convinces Dwight that he is in fact Jim. Pam and the rest of the office employees play along and there is even a fake photo to prove it.

1. Jim becoming Dwight

Although the other pranks are amazing, this one takes the cake. Jim actually becomes the person he loves to prank the most, Dwight. His spot on impression and perfect outfit gets Dwight so good. This prank took effort and skill, and Jim most definitely pulled that off.

Well "Office" fans, I hope you enjoyed the Top 10 of Jim's Best Pranks, because I know I did. Whether it's big or small, Jim always did seem to know just how to get Dwight.