Meet Bullford, The Fur Baby You're Going To Fall In Love With For Sure

18 moments that will make you fall head over heels in love with my dog.

12
Mary Claire McGraw

On December 18th, 2011, I picked up off the side of the road, the sweetest and cutest little bitty puppy that was playing in a puddle in the freezing weather. I wrapped him up and brought him home, and soon enough he was a part of the family. My little rescue pup, Bullford Blue McGraw (Bully for short). I couldn't leave his side for days without him crying, and that was really when he became my little fur baby. Now, almost five years later, he is known as the dog who hit the jackpot. He is more spoiled than ever, and he's still a mama's boy. After leaving him for college, I've really started to miss him. I like to look at pictures of him a lot, and every time I see these pictures, I fall in love with my fur baby all over again. So, here are 18 times I fell in love with my baby Bullford, and after you see them, I know you will too!

1. When we first brought him home...

He's been a spoiled, mama's boy from the start.

2. When he fell asleep with his toy ducky

Talk about tugging on the heart strings...

3. When he posed next to all of his other toy friends..

He always had a "friend" with him.

4. When he reacted like this to his first snow!

I mean look at him trying to figure out what it was.. and that face!!!!

5. When he was crying out for help during his trip to the vet

"HAAAAALLPPP!"

6. No Caption needed

He is too sassy for words at times...

7. When he wanted to take a ride on the scooter

That face says it all...

8. When he got all dressed up for the holidays

He's very classy and always looks his best

9. And when he took advantage of the very brief Southern Mississippi "sweater weather"

He doesn't look like he liked his sweater, but trust me, he did ;)

10. When he decided he wanted to help fix the car too..

He knows what he's doing y'all!!!

11. When he wouldn't get up off of my bedding set after I left for college

Okay this one still makes me tear up....

12. When he face-timed me while I was off at school

This face made me cry the happy tears.

13. When he made me feel better when I was sick

(Please excuse the way I look- I was sick) But this was the sweetest thing ever.

14. When he smiled for the camera like this

And this....

and this...

and again...

and this one too...

16. When he posed for me when I thought I was a professional photographer

He is very patient and supportive... and the best model ever if you ask me.

17. When he reacted like this when I came home from school

18. And when he falls asleep like this...

I have 100+ more pictures of him sleeping if y'all are interested in seeing them too...lol

If you can't tell by now, Bullford really is my bestest friend and I don't know what I would do without this sweet, crazy, blue eyed fur baby. Everyone teases me about my "obsession" with my dog, but honestly after reading this, aren't you now a little obsessed with him too!?! I consider myself extremely blessed to have a sweet little fur baby like my Bullford!

XOXO