Marvel's Top 10 Movies Ever

Marvel's Top 10 Movies Ever

Thank you, Marvel.

20
Marvel's Top 10  Movies Ever

Marvel continues to try to be the greatest movie franchise and share cinematic universe ever and the list of upcoming productions will have any fanboy crying from joy for the next five years. I have already shed all my tears and am now patiently awaiting the release of Captain America: Civil War. Anyway, enough about whats to come. I wanted to take the time to tell you what I think are the Top Ten Marvel movies from the earliest of the original Lou Ferrigno days.

10. "Blade II"

The Blade trilogy was well directed and brings a good adaptation to the darker side of the Marvel Universe, but Blade II takes the cake because of the sheer acting talent within the movie. Wesley Snipes, Ron Perlman, Norman Reedus and Kris Kristofferson all give spectacular performances and the special effects trump the first movie with a continuation of the greatest Vampire ever (Sorry Twilight fans!).

9. "Iron Man 2"

Tony Stark faces off with the ferocious Ivan Vanko and Justin Hammer to make the best movie in the entire Iron Man trilogy. I can recall sitting in the theater and listening to Mickey Rourke give his monologue to Robert Downey Jr. with a sheer gruesome demeanor.

"If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you."

Lets no forget the introduction of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Don Cheadle as James Rhodes. Iron Man II is truly a classic!

8. "Spider-Man"

The original web slinger, Toby McGuire, brought us into the grandiose world of Spider-Man with the best movie in the trilogy. Toby played the part of a nerdy school boy better than anyone and he brought us into the world of Peter Parker with a bang. Lets not forgot our most important cameo guy in the entire Marvel Universe, that's right Macho Man Randy Savage aka Bonesaw.

7. "Thor: The Dark World"

The return to Asgard brought with it some amazing special effects and an incredible chilling adaptation to the comic book series. Thor teams up with his villainous brother Loki to stop Malekith in a battle that takes us through the nine realms. And this movie introduces many new Marvel fans to the Infinity Stones comic book plot. So thank you Son of Odin, for giving yet another blockbuster performance.

6. "The Amazing Spider-Man"

I was skeptical just like everyone else about this one, but I had a change of heart once I saw Andrew Garfield put on the suit. And with such a wonderful leading lady in Emma Stone, who could take away from the spotlight of this film. We finally get to see The Lizard aka Dr. Curt Conners tear up New York and the teamwork of the New Yorkers to get Spider-Man to OsCorp tower with the cranes all in one film. It was just so "amazing".

5. "X-Men: Days of Future Past"

I was long awaiting the release of this film because of the fact that there was not one ensemble cast, but TWO! How could anyone not get chills over seeing Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Patrick Stewart, Michael Fassbender and Ian McKellen TO NAME A FEW in this film of the series? The plot brings in so much backstory and is a jump off to more films to come. Thank you Marvel yet again.

4. "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

Bringing in another dynamic collaboration of Earths Mightiest Heroes, I was just as ecstatic as I was watching the first one. The casting choice for Quicksilver, Ultron, The Vision and Scarlet Witch all make this movie stand out as one of the top films in the series. And let us not forget the comedic performance of Hawkeye who stole the show for so many scenes.

3. "Caption America: The Winter Soldier"

Chris Evan returns to give us an awesome sequel to the first Captain America. We also get to meet The Falcon who is exceptional portrayed by the talented Anthony Mackie. This action packed film deserves endless credit because what other superhero could have stopped HYDRA like our favorite leader Cap?

2. "Guardians of the Galaxy"

I was in awe for the entire film. Admittedly, I have seen every Marvel premiere since Spiderman 3 and I make time to clear my schedule no matter what, but this movie was originally that that import to go see. I waited several days and finally went to the theaters, and man do I regret it! The cast was incredible with Bradley Cooper, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana and Vin Diesel all in one film. And lets not forget the star of the show, Chris Pratt. This action packed and super hilarious film would be number one if it weren't for the greatest mashup of superheroes ever. Thank you Marvel for making cry once again.

1. "The Avengers"

The king of kings! The premiere of premieres. Avengers set the tone for movie franchises for the rest of eternity. Who could have pulled off tying together 5 other successful films to bring all in one. I will never forget the premiere night with 200 other souls as well all laughed, cried, jumped and rallied for the formation of the greatest superhero team in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I single handedly watched the circle assemble scene over 100 times after the film. Marvel outdid themselves with this one and I for one am so excited of what's to come in the future.