My Make Up Routine | The Odyssey Online

My Make Up Routine

Here is a steps to my make up routine and the products I use.

7
My Make Up Routine
pixabay.com

I get asked on a daily basis what I use whether my lipstick or foundation or maybe even my mascara. So to who everyone who asked here is my entire list of what I normally use. It is not everything I have beauty wise because that would be ridiculously long. So I am going to give you the short essential list. So first let me give you the run down on my routine. First I use skincare, then I start with my eyes, face, then brows and finally mascara and touch ups. Yes I know it may sound like a lot so I will go into detail.

So first for my eyes I start with a primer, which is the Too Faced eye primer. Which I will insert a link for every product. This product keeps my shadow on well all day with no creasing at all. For eyeshadow, I use three brushes one for the base, one for contour and another for smudging and blending. My main eyeshadow palette and number one love is Modern Renaissance by Anastasia Beverly Hills. The pigmentation is just absolutely fabulous and gorgeous especially the purple. Then I use Kat Von D's tattoo liner which is the only black eyeliner I will use because it gives such a smooth pretty line. Then I use the Brow Highlighter by Benefit this way my brows have a nice arch and also it helps make your eyeshadow look more professional. This concludes everything I do for my eyes for now.

Now it is time to discuss the process of foundation, concealer, and contour. Obviously it is not ideal to write out the instructions because showing you in person would be easier. The main focus is to mostly tell you about the products I use though. So for the face I start off with the Benefit face primer which is the only primer I will use. It does not cause me to have break outs or make me feel oily. It is very lightweight which I like. It is the POREprofessional for a reason because it gives you the look of having absolutely no pores whatsoever. The next thing is you must have a beauty blender it is the best thing ever to apply your foundation and concealer with. It will leave you with absolutely no brush marks. Also it makes your foundation perfectly even. The foundation I use is by Marc Jacobs and I love the full coverageI get from a tiny amount. The concealer I use is by Urban Decay and really helps with dark circles and covering up acne. Then I use a large powder brush any from Sephora collection will do. And apply setting powder by Laura Mercier. Then I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette from light to medium. Use the blush next which is by Urban decay or sometimes I use Tarte's blushes which also are very pretty. They have nice warm colors to choose form and I feel like blushes really help animating the face when done correctly. After doing that I prefer to do my highlighter last, and I use the Hourglass highlighter which is the most amazing highlighter ever. I started using it three months ago but ever since have gotten more compliments than ever.

Now for the final touches if you are still with me. I now use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil. The reason I use it is because well they have so many options in brows. Also when having used other brands the quantity was not great, but Anastasia's pencils last me a long time. Then I finish it off with mascara Too Faced Better Than Sex. That is my whole routine for my everyday. Sometimes I change out products but that would make this an incredibly long list then.