4 Reasons Lady Mormont Is #Goals

4 Reasons Lady Mormont Is #Goals

Vote for Lady Mormont.

52
4 Reasons Lady Mormont Is #Goals
Indiewire

As I am sure anyone else who watched the season six" Game of Thrones" finale understands, I have just fully wrapped my head around not only how amazing that episode was, but really how amazing the whole season was. I came to many conclusions but what really struck me in the end was what a boss b*tch Lady Lyanna Mormont is. Seriously, she is all of my new #goals.

1. She runs her house at only 10 years old

She is more capable of not only taking care of herself, but also taking care of her house and people at only 10 years old than I am capable of doing at 20 years old. Not to mention that glare, if only I could master that to give to people who catcall on the street I don't think I would ever have a problem again.

2. She will straight up tell you what she thinks

Don't offer this little girl any fake compliments because she will shoot them down without a seconds hesitation. If you come to her seeking help you might end up with more emotional damage than you bargained for. Not only does Jon Snow know nothing, but as far as Lady Mormont is concerned, he isn't even a Stark, so why should she risk the lives of her men for a bastard?

3. She rode into a pre-battle meeting as if it was just another day in the North

She might not have said a word at this meeting, but just look at her face. She is not messing around. I think more was accomplished on the whole show for the 5 minutes she was there than there was in the last 5 seasons. Cersei might have The Mountain, Dany might have dragons, but the North has Lyanna Mormont and that might be the most intimidating asset of all.

4. She inspired a group of grown men all by herself

Not gonna lie, it seemed like Jon Snow was going to have a big problem trying to get the North to back him and House Stark. Never fear though, Lyanna Mormont to the rescue. Without blinking, or cracking a single smile, Lady Mormont manages to inspire an entire room of stubborn grown men to repledge to House Stark and name Jon Snow King of the North. I can't even inspire my own family to help me with the dishes let alone pledge their loyalty to anything.

Is it too late for Lady Mormont to make a claim to the Iron Throne? Or maybe join the presidential race? As far as I am concerned she is quite clearly the best person for the job but I doubt her loyalty to The North and House Stark would ever let that happen. One can only hope we get to see this bad ass 10-year-old again because, when you play the game of thrones, you either win or you die, and Lady Mormont is clearly #winning.