It's Everyone's Favorite Time Of Year Again!

Here is your line up for week four!

20
TV GUIDE

It's that time of year again, folks! All of our favorite shows are coming back, and we are more than ready. Go ahead and set your DVRs so you won't miss your OGs along with some newbie shows you should give a chance to during this fourth week of premieres!

“The Flash”: Tuesdays (starting October 6) at 8 p.m. ET on The CW

“The Flash” came as a spin-off from a CW favorite “Arrow” and was the second most watched premiere in CW history ("The Vampire Diaries" being the first). The show's second season should show us how Barry will learn to better use his powers and give us more information on the Reverse-Flash. Also, this season we're supposed to see an alternate universe Flash. If you don't want to binge the first season, you can do a quick catch-up here.

“iZombie”: Tuesdays (starting October 6) at 9 p.m. ET on The CW

“iZombie,” starring Rose McIver (“Once Upon a Time”) and David Anders (“The Vampire Diaries”), is arguably the CW’s latest breakout hit. The series comes from “Veronica Mars” creator Rob Thomas. Last season Liv Moore (McIver) became the unfortunate victim of a zombie attack. Like any good zombie tale, she, of course, needs brains to survive, so she takes a job at the morgue. Moore is a special zombie, because she inherits a person’s personality and memories after her meal, which helps her aid police in solving crimes. As with “Veronica Mars,” the dialogue is witty and the cast is superb together. If you haven’t watched this show, you need to catch up.

“Casual”: Wednesdays (starting October 7) on HULU

"Casual," a new comedy from Academy Award nominated director Jason Reitman, follows a bachelor whose recently divorced sister has moved in with him. This show will follow these siblings as they coach each other in relationships while trying to raise her teenage daughter.

“Arrow”: Wednesdays (starting October 7) at 8 p.m. ET on The CW

This season of "Arrow" should bring the Green Arrow into play. The Green Arrow is supposed to be much more humorous, which will hopefully liven up Oliver (Stephen Amell). We'll also get to see what's been happening with Olicity in their new life together. More importantly, what has been happening to Starling City without Arrow? If you need to catch up on last season without throwing away a whole day of your life bingeing, try this instead. Here's a sneak preview of the upcoming season that was shown at ComiCon. Also, yes, Amell really does these exercises, Parkour and most of his own stunts. He also is the coolest person to ever be on Facebook. Follow him, because you're seriously missing out if you don't. I've been following him since his "Hung" days. Trust me, it's worth it. You're welcome in advance.

“Supernatural”: Wednesdays (starting October 7) at 9 p.m. ET on The CW

The darkness has been released thanks to Cas, Crowley and Rowena casting a powerful spell on Dean which was able to release the Mark from his arm.

Before this spell was cast, Dean murdered Death. Which, along with the release of the Darkness from his mark, will hopefully create turmoil and havoc in season 11. As we all know, the Winchesters will save the world again... hopefully.

“American Horror Story: Hotel": Wednesdays (starting October 7) at 10 p.m. ET on FX

As with all seasons of “American Horror Story,” we know very little thus far except that the Halloween episode will be the highlight of the season as usual. Our favorite actors will also be back as brand new characters. I’m still not sure how all of these different seasons tie in together, but when it's finally revealed, it should be very interesting. Also. LADY. GAGA. That is all.

“The Vampire Diaries”: Thursdays (starting October 8) at 8 p.m. ET on The CW

This season will be a very different one for fans of TVD. Without Elena holding everyone together, what will happen to our favorite vampires? What is going to happen with the heretics this season? Also, why does every bad thing happen to Rick? He really needs a break!

“The Originals”: Thursdays (starting October 8) at 9 p.m. ET on The CW

As the screen faded to black during the season finale, Klaus had just overcome the witch Dahlia by murdering his mother Esther in incredible fashion, shoving a White Oak stake through both her and Dahlia. They had finally conquered the immortal witch who was making their lives hell. However, this has led Klaus to be a father to his daughter and to also allow his sister to help raise the child. What will happen to New Orleans now with the power gap from Klaus leaving and Dahlia dead?

“Haven”: Thursdays (starting October 8) at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy

"Haven," based on Stephen King’s “The Colorado Kid," has been a confusing roller coaster since the beginning. Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) has been like three different people, during one season went into a magical barn and appeared in a bar that never changed and even went back in time. If you don't watch it, you probably won't understand what is going on. For those of us who do watch, let's hope the series finale wraps some things up in a neat little bow!

“Red Oaks”: Fridays (starting October 9) on Amazon

"Red Oaks" is Amazon's latest comedy starring Craig Roberts ("Jane Eyre") and Jennifer Grey ("Dirty Dancing"). The whole show has a "Dirty Dancing" feel to me considering it will follow a college student working at a country club during the '80s.

“The Walking Dead”: Sundays (starting October 11) at 9 p.m. ET on AMC

After all these weeks of "Fear the Walking Dead," you know you're ready for the real thing to come back. As much as I want to like FTWD, that show has nothing on its counter part. Last season left us with Morgan Jones finally making his appearance. I've been waiting for him since season one. Miraculously every main character survived the finale. The people of Alexandria appear to have finally come to their senses, because they were obviously living in la-la land. Rick is back in power, just where he likes to be.

Also, can we kill off Carl this season? Yeah, let's just kill off Carl already. #overhim

Be sure to check back next week for some honorable mentions to get you through the rest of this year's premieres!