It's Just A Bad Day, Not A Bad Life

It's Just A Bad Day, Not A Bad Life

After every storm comes a rainbow.

1451
It's Just A Bad Day, Not A Bad Life
Data Whicdn

Do you ever just feel like the ground is crumbling beneath you and your whole world is falling apart? Or that you're drowning in a pool of problems you can't seem to swim out of?

Everyone has bad days and most of them always come in full throttle with so many things at once. You feel as if you just can't handle it, but you can.

When it rains, it pours but it never rains forever.

On those bad days take a deep breathe, take a step back and look at life. Look at the situation in a different light and turn it around. In the moment it seems absolutely impossible and ridiculous to even make light of a bad day but you're in charge of the way you want things to turn out.

Some days are worse than others and some of us might have more bad days than good. But remember that in two weeks from now, maybe even two days, this will be a thing of that past and something you CAN and WILL overcome, but the only person who can do that for you is you.

Making the most of every situation is not something that you learn to do over night but I promise it gets easier each time. Your happiness is in your own hands and the way you handle every situation that comes your way is up to you. No matter how good or bad the situation may be you have the power to change it.

Everything in life is temporary unless you make it otherwise. Remember that time you got a really bad hair cut? Temporary. Or when you got in trouble with your parents in high school and thought you would be grounded forever? Temporary.

We see these things as life altering in the moment, but at the end of the day these bad days only make us stronger.

Sometimes we feel as if our good days are a tease because once a bad one comes we have a faint memory of the good and feel as if we are constantly being pushed down to only get up and be pushed down again.

Without bad days we would not appreciate the good ones. Everything happens for a reason. The concept is strange and hard to understand because why would these bad things happen for a reason? Just like why do bad things happen to good people? But when one door closes another one opens.

We take for granted the door that’s open for us because we decide to over think and dwell on the closed one. "Why did this happen to me?" "What did I do to deserve this?" But in reality the best way to move on from this is to literally move on and push forward.

Each day is a new day and a fresh start to whatever you want it to be.

Remembering that you have good things in your life is important and honestly the best way to keep yourself sane on those days that hurt the most.

One of my favorite quotes by John Lennon always keeps me going that I think will help you too. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end."

So the next time you're having a bad day just remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.