Indulge in These 10 Must-Try Cheat Meals You Can Order Online in Bangalore | The Odyssey Online

Indulge in These 10 Must-Try Cheat Meals You Can Order Online in Bangalore

Meals

72

Indulging in cheat meals is a crucial part of maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. Whether you're looking to treat yourself after a long week at work or simply in the mood for some comfort food, cheat meals are the perfect solution.

And what better way to enjoy a cheat meal than when you order food online and have it delivered right to your doorstep? This article will look at the top 10 dishes to order online for cheat meals, with a special focus on ordering in Bangalore.

Bangalore is a hub of food and dining options, with a vast range of restaurants and food delivery services available. From fast food chains to local favourites, there's something for everyone in Bangalore. And with the convenience of online ordering and delivery, it's easier than ever to indulge in your favourite cheat meals without leaving your home's comfort. Whether you're in the mood for cheesy pizza, burgers, fried chicken, tacos, ice cream, Chinese food, pasta, doughnuts, Indian food, or desserts, you can get food delivery in Bangalore. So, without further ado, let's dive into the top 10 cheat meals to order online in Bangalore.

Pizza

Pizza is one of the most popular cheat meals for a good reason. There's something about the combination of melted cheese, tomato sauce, and a crispy crust that is irresistible. When it comes to toppings, a classic pepperoni pizza is always a crowd-pleaser. But for those people looking to switch things up, toppings like sausage, mushroom, and onion provide a delicious alternative. For online pizza delivery, popular options include Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's. As you all know, a large pizza with loaded cheese and a thick crust can pack hundreds of calories. So if you are looking to reduce your calorie intake while enjoying your favourite pizza, go for healthier pizza options with less cheese, thinner crust and vegetable toppings. This way, you can have a pizza without feeling guilty about consuming many calories.

Burgers

Burgers are another classic cheat meal option. There's a burger for everyone, whether it's a juicy cheeseburger or a spicy chicken burger. Some of the best toppings for a burger include bacon, avocado, and a fried egg. You can also go for bigger burgers like Maharaja Mac, Big Mac from Mcdonalds or Big Whopper from Burger King. You can choose from popular options, including McDonald's, Burger King, and many other food chains popular for their burgers.

Fried Chicken

Fried chicken is a staple in many cheat meal diets. Its crispy exterior and tender, juicy interior make it a guilty pleasure for many people. Some of the best sides to accompany fried chicken include coleslaw, macaroni and cheese, and french fries. Chicken is also a rich source of protein. That means even if you are having fried chicken as a cheat meal, you can still fulfil your daily protein intake quickly. For online fried chicken delivery, popular options include KFC, Popeyes, and Chick-fil-A.

Tacos

Tacos are an excellent option for those looking for a cheat meal with a little bit of variety. Whether it's a traditional beef taco or a spicy chicken taco, there's a taco out there. Some of the best toppings for a taco include cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. For online delivery in Bangalore, popular options include Taco Bell or Chipotle.

Ice Cream

Ice cream is a staple in many cheat meal diets. There are countless options available, whether it's a classic flavour like vanilla or a unique flavour like tender coconut. Some of the best toppings for ice cream include hot fudge, sprinkles, and whipped cream. For online ice cream delivery, popular options include Baskin-Robbins and Naturals.

Chinese Food

Chinese food is another popular cheat meal option. Whether it's sweet and sour chicken or spicy Szechuan tofu, many Chinese dishes are available for Chinese food lovers. Some of the best dishes for a cheat meal include egg rolls, fried rice, and kung pao chicken.

Pasta

Pasta is an excellent option for those looking for a hearty cheat meal. Whether it's a classic spaghetti and meatballs or a creamy fettuccine alfredo, there's a pasta dish for everyone. The best sauces for rich pasta include marinara, alfredo, and carbonara.

Doughnuts

Doughnuts are a staple in many cheat meal diets. Whether it's a classic glazed doughnut or a unique flavour like maple bacon, there are countless options. Some of the best flavours for a cheat meal include chocolate, jelly, and powdered sugar. For online food delivery of doughnuts, you can choose popular options like Dunkin' Donuts or Krispy Kreme.

Indian Food

Indian food is another popular option for a cheat meal. Whether it's a spicy chicken tikka masala or a rich butter chicken, there's an Indian dish you can always try. Some of the best dishes to accompany a cheat meal include naan bread, samosas, and biryani. For online Indian food delivery, popular options include Taste of India, Spice of India, and Saffron.

Desserts

Finally, a cheat meal wouldn't be complete without a decadent dessert. Whether it's a classic chocolate cake or a rich tiramisu, there's a dessert for you. Some of the best desserts for a cheat meal include ice cream, sundaes, brownies, and pie. For online dessert delivery, popular options include Baskin-Robbins or many other sweet shops in Bangalore.

Conclusion

In conclusion, cheat meals are essential to many people's diets. Whether you're in the mood for some hot pizza, burgers, fried chicken, tacos, ice cream, Chinese food, pasta, doughnuts, Indian food, or desserts, there are plenty of cheat meal options. Though you are ordering food for your cheat day, don't let your cheat day turn into a cheat week or cheat year. Keep following your healthy diet and stay on your fitness journey. If you crave junk food, try some healthy alternative options, which you can order online from delivery websites like Swiggy in Bangalore. By ordering online in Bangalore, you can indulge in your favourite junk food without leaving your home's comfort.

Read More-: Online Food Order in Lucknow is Getting Hotter These Days