If Dogs Could be College Students | The Odyssey Online

If Dogs Could be College Students

You know you've been thinking this too

13
If Dogs Could be College Students
Tumblr

I continually think about if dogs could be turned into humans, what personality traits they would hold. Even better, what type of college students they would be. If they are the type of college student who is studious or a party animal (literally). I’m going to convert dog breeds into college students.

Golden Retrievers are extremely loyal and just all around a good breed. They have the whole package, good looks and a great personality. If they could be a college student, they would be the one everyone wants to be. I could also assume that a Golden Retriever would be a friend who is always there for you. The one that keeps in contact with you, even after a couple years in college. The type of person that you grab lunch with and nothing about your friendship has changed.

Jack Russell Terriers are high strung and have endless amounts of energy. What college student wouldn’t want that? Jack Russells would be that college student who is go, go, go 24/7. They can study for hours and still have enough of energy to go out all night. This would be the student who is just a text away from going out, since they are always up for a good time. A Jack Russell would make a great orientation leader.

Bull dogs are laid back and as cool can be. A Bull dog would be the type of college student who rarely goes to class and likes to watch Netflix all day. But this dog would make a great friend and is always willing to hangout and be there for you. And they're super cool so going out with them will be just as fun as hanging out with them during the day.

Pugs are the it dog breed in this day in age. You see them plastered everywhere on social media or in person. This would be the college student who you see everywhere whether it’s on campus or out. They’re also the ones who would be constantly on social media raking in those likes. Obviously these students would be loved by everyone even if it’s a quick hello.

Yorkies are tiny but have a ton of spunk. They would make the perfect fit as a sassy college student. May be the girl or guy you accidentally run into and they flash a death stare at you. Rub them the wrong way, and it would be the worst mistake you have ever made. But they maintain their looks and you can never catch them having a bad hair day.

Labradors are one of the most popular breeds in the world. Many families own them and have no problems with this breed. This would be a college student who is studious and just all around friendly. Professors can rely on them to volunteer in class and their friends can rely on them to give them missed notes. They can make friends with anyone. Labradors would never be the type of person who causes drama or fights.