You Have The Power To Heal Every Cell In Your Body, It's Time To Learn How | The Odyssey Online

You Have The Power To Heal Every Cell In Your Body, It's Time To Learn How

We are our own healers.

140

Your body is made up of almost 40 trillion cells and they all work really hard for you each and every day. It's time to take care of them for a change by working together for a fulfilling and uplifting life. The levels of healing your body can perform with your help are infinite. Self-love and self-care are essential. Healing should be incorporated into your daily routine. Everyone has their own lifestyle, but behind that life everyone has a body helping them. We should learn to practice as much self-love and self-care as we can. We are our own healers.

Electrify

Maybe you're feeling drained and need a boost. Try some electric plant-based foods for a few meals. The transition to a plant-based diet is intricate and must be dealt with carefully — you do not want to put your body into shock!

Reboot

When you have a good night's rest it's almost as if your body had a nice reset. If you're having trouble sleeping try meditating for the whole night in a laying down position with your spine straightened. In other words, you will be performing a basic yoga pose called the Shavasana, which allows for the perfect balance of relaxation and meditation.

Fine tuning

Sound therapy allows for fine-tuning yourself. The smallest component of the human molecule is a vibration — the equivalent to a musical note. Taking the time to learn more self-awareness at this level creates life experiences beyond that of all symphonies ever heard. Try listening to binaural beats and healing frequencies preferably 432 Hz. Or just listen to Bob Marley, all his music is contained within the healing frequency of 432 Hz.

Grounding

Grounding sounds like you don't have to move in order to stay grounded, but it couldn't be more the opposite. Stay moving! Do yoga and really listen to your body. Yoga allows you to be not only physically fit, but also emotionally fit. Your brain is a muscle. Healthy brain, healthy mind.

Reinforce

Positive affirmations and positive self-talk can help you protect your energy. Just like how your brain has a subconsciousness, so does your surrounding environment. Feed your world positivity, it's been through a lot, don't you think?

Receive

When you heal you also get to receive. You receive the gift of the present. Stay present when you get the chance and quiet your mind so you can activate your blessings at hand. Peace of mind. Peace of body. Peace of heart.

Give

The best part of receiving is that you finally feel better to give. Send out prayers and stay grateful. Practice gratitude, nothing heals you faster than the act of gratefulness. Unconditional love is key as it is for our angels.

Congratulate

Journal your self-discovery. This is important because every day we learn something new as long as you're staying present. You're able to see this and the best thing is you get to review all your lessons after you've written them down. You are your best teacher, and with journaling, you'll be able to see that. Have faith.

Crystalize

Sodium chloride (a grain of salt) has its own properties in physiology. Imagine consuming a rock of salt, how do you think your body would react? Imagine a rock made out of other elements, how do you think your body would respond? Crystals have their own properties. Invest in rose quartz, it embodies love. Let the crystal be your guide, soon you will learn to embody love all by yourself.

Protons

Immerse yourself with all the positivity. Surround yourself with positive people, signs, things, indoor plants, fur babies, vision boards, anything uplifting! And watch your world change.

Help uplift others. Always encourage higher vibrations. Live your life through higher experiences. We are here to project higher energies. Stay blessed.